Third times a charm, so come and talk to me about stuff because if you don't I'll have to, and I already talk to myself enough as it is: Grizzlyzoe’s new and improved gt

general_topic
ducki_approved
ae_was_here
general_⁣topic
g_z_dishwasher

Hi! So my first general topic reached 10,000 replies, and then my second one was closed, so here’s the new one! Hopefully we can bring this to a conclusion
Tagging some people
@BlackSeal
@ilovechickens
@ChickenGirl

why was it closed daughter :(

I don’t know dad

oh no! not again!

What the heck does that even mean

Wait what
that makes no sense

Anyone wan chat I’m bored

hi, i’m here again

Hi
I left for a bit but I’m here now

Hi gz I’m on online and bored uwu

Hey, what r you up to

Logged on!

Reminiscing on old games :relieved::relieved:

hey!! nice new topic :))

tbh that seems like a pretty pathetic reply?

I’m so nervous for school, every time I even think about it a feel all light headed and my heartbeat gets all fast and I spent all day today color coding my planner to ensure optimal organization so I’m prepared for anything and I’m about to rewrite and organize all of the math I did last year

Last year I finished algebra 1, geometry and algebra 2, (thanks online school!) but my dad doesn’t want me to be in algebra 2/trig because it’s a class full of seniors and juniors, and I’ll be a freshman, so instead I’m gonna be in geometry/ algebra 2 so at least all know all the subject matter

So I was just sitting on my chair like the gay I am with my feet and legs at completely different angles because as a homosexual I cannot sit in chairs, and over the past few days I’ve been really trying to connect with him through games but marzi’s afraid of almost everything, but he loves playing with my shoes

Oh yeah by the way that’s paint in my leg

This is such good content! Hold on, I have to finish planning the fruit salad musical, but I’ll post more about loving marz when I get back

I don’t know what this is but I wish you luck