Professor Edgy McEdgerson

It’s been very quiet today

We are waiting for something to happen :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

True, soon…

Why is Liza here??..

It’s not the real Lisa

oh true, neither am I lisa nor am I liza
but i am Iiza

Hello I’m back on the forum! The discourse devs broke the app by somehow messing up their release and people weren’t supposed to get it but 1% of users got it, including me, and there was a bug that caused the app to not load and just sit on a white screen. They finally fixed it and I’m back. Yes I was too lazy to look the forums up on safari. I still got notifications so I could see what was going on while offline for a few days.

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Amulet_10
@MyPizza
@tankt2016
@Toxiccato
@Yusamac205
@Gobli09

Alright guys update time!
You are probably wondering, when is the project going to be released? Well it’s not ready yet. Truth be told haven’t worked on it much, and it should be done this following week. I still have quite a bit to do, and I’ve been busy with school and stuff recently so really sorry for being late on the project. I had an original plan of trying to get it done by Halloween, but it never happened of course I’m still working on the project, I wouldn’t do all this for no reason. So don’t worry, project finishing should be done sometime this following week. I’m working on it right now so I could finish it this weekend who knows? It’s a possibility…
Also this is probably the last tag from this topic for today

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Amulet_10
@MyPizza
@tankt2016
@Toxiccato
@Yusamac205
@Gobli09

That included me too. Now I feel special for getting a bug in an app.

Okay I’ll gbot(get back on topic) I was making a game called Hopscotch photoshop I published it and then I saved it to my profile there was nothing!!

Good luck with whatever you are working on then!

Releasing soon… :skull_and_crossbones:

Tag List

@William04GamerA
@Amulet_10
@MyPizza
@tankt2016
@Toxiccato
@Yusamac205
@Gobli09

Alright, cool. I don’t know, I feel like I might be losing a little hype because it is taking so long.

It’s gonna be this week trust me

Alright, I’ll be ready, I’ll be more than ready.

After this, there won’t be much else for me to do…

Ah, I’m sure you’ll find something to create.

Maybe

Cool.

Same, because I don’t really know what it is.