They should add these blocks

hopscotch
they_should_add_this
help
ideas
helpwithcode

We do have character is pressed look

YES
I need ___or____ so desperately that I emailed THT and guess what?
THEY SAID THEYRE PUTTING IT IN AFTER IPHONE EDITOR​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

That was the boy. It would just be easier to have a character is pressed thing. Even though you could just scroll down to the bottom of the block thingy.

Well, apart from the new blocks, I think we should also have a thingy that shows the total amount of likes on every project we publish combined.

Yeah, we should have a summary that includes our followers, how many followers we have, how many likes in total, how many projects we have published and remixed, etc.

Many have talked about that but the results are jealousy people will bully food coders like magmaPOP

And then make fun of people with not much likes!

Like I said look below!

But famous people have dealer with hate before. And most people want to know how many followers they have.

And they won't bully people who code food unless they're famous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you should have a option to turn something called show stats and off so then you could at least have a choise!

For the first one, you do

Please check the code on this project.
It's not working as it should, though, but I think this is the concept. I'll try to fix it later.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xxj94vzri

Great idea! I would never have thought of that! To prevent being bullied, you could turn it off so only you could see your stats!

In February XD I should have said that

We have when_is pressed, already :smiley:
Although, some of these are exactly what I always wanted to suggest. Awesome!

I hope The Hopscotch Team checks this out.