ThePurpleMoons General topic

I’ve seen loads of people do this so being the copycat I am I’m doing the same!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

but seriously you can chat here and share art and whatever!!!

Oh ThePurpleMoon weren’t you once Abigail Star on Hopscotch if you were yay!

Yea I was!!! I can’t believe u remember that!!!

Of course I do, your one of my favorite Hopscotchers!

Aww!!! Thx!!!

Your welcome!!!

Why’d you leave the Abigail Star account by the way and didn’t you do a collab with someone’s on the ThePurpleMoon one?

I wish I could post some of my art on here but I’m staying at a trend house for a week so I don’t have any

Aww maybe you could draw digitally for a while?

Oh I left Abigail star because I felt like my projects weren’t good enough and I use a school iPad and I didn’t know my password on Abigail star and I have a collab acc called CreepyCoders

I can’t I’m on my phone and it’s an iPhone 4 so it’s way to small

Oh ok! Btw your projects were good enough and I don’t even remember my password either!

Oh… hmm what to do. What’s a trend house?

I just had to run to the nearest charger :disappointed_relieved:

Oh I is your battery low?

I didn’t mean trend house I meant friend house lol

I have no idea what a trend house is

There’s not to much inspiration for what to draw either cuz I can’t go outside its raining so hard

Yeah I feel ya. Or maybe you could pull up a picture on your phone and draw on a piece of paper? @ThePurpleMoon

Welcome to the forum. I would suggest putting this in the “collabs, requests, and competitions” category, and after you get your member badge, I suggest moving it to the “random stuff” catergory.