The tutorial collab (no more spots left!)

Hi guys! I want to make a collab to write up nicely made, easy to read, understandable tutorials on the forum!

I will pick three people to help me! It's not first come first serve, I will pick from all the people who join :)

Here are the requirements to join:

• must be a regular
    • I want us to be able to talk in the lounge!

• Must be active and able to help us
    • This is a pretty self explanatory one, we need you to be active

• Must be able to write, photo edit, etc

• must have access to hopscotch

Form:

Have you ever made a tutorial before? If so, link it here.

Do you have acces to an app or software that will allow you to annotate pictures?

Do you have access to hopscotch or will you need someone else to get you screenshots of code?

Are you a regular?

Any other info that you think is important for me to know?

People in:

@Intellection74
@MR.GAM3R
@Petrichor

Coding tutorial/trick!

I recommend putting this in lounge so only Regis can see.

Btw, everyone who has Hopscotch can use the very basic editor in the photos app.

I'd rather it be in collab, just because even tho mostly only Regs can join I want other to know we are starting this.

Is there a way to add text over photos in the editor? If so, that's cool. Thanks!

Cui cui cui

Just to be clear, is this collab going to be making tutorials that will be posted on the forum or tutorials that will be coded and published on Hopscotch? Sorry, I'm just confused on that

@anonymous I posted in your q and a topic can you answer it?
Sorry @bluedogmc-official for off topic :sweat_smile:

@bluedogmc-official

You are in!

We will make tutorials mostly on the forum and sometimes may turn them into projects! We probably won't make a collab account.

You are in!

Thank you! Looking forward to starting :smiley:

Have you ever made a tutorial before? If so, link it here. I have. http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/how-to-learn-basic-values/27435?u=nindroidgames

Do you have acces to an app or software that will allow you to annotate pictures? Yup.

Do you have access to hopscotch or will you need someone else to get you screenshots of code? Yup.

Are you a regular? Yup.

Any other info that you think is important for me to know? #rainbowsarecool

You're in!

People in:
@Intellection74
@MR.GAM3R
@Petrichor

Hey guys! What should our first tutorial be about?

I think it should be explaining "self" variables and giving examples on what they're good for.

I like the idea for this collab! I know that I am late, though. Good luck!

Ooh, good idea! I've seen quite a few people confused about that. Maybe we could do a clone tutorial (That's pretty broad though, hmm :/ ) with self variables included :smiley: Or maybe we could just do two separate tutorials

Good idea. We could do a topic which has various clone tutorials (and self variables) all in their own details thingy.

This is a lovely idea!!