The topic for when Hopscotch is featured in the App Store!

Recently hopscotch has been getting a lot of attention on the App Store, in fact in the past week it has appeared twice in the today section! Like wut!?!?!? Have u ever seen that with another app? So here’s the topic where people can notify others when hopscotch is featured on the App Store. Nuf said. Also here’s a pic of hopscotches apearence on the today section today.

notice hopscotch in the top left corner? Hopscotch was also described in a paragraph (photo below).

9 Likes

Wut do u think bout the topic? Have u ever noticed that?

It’s cool that Hopscotch was featured! I’m kind of confused on what we do in this topic, though. Do we mention when Hopscotch is featured on the App Store?

3 Likes

Yea, that’s kinda the idea. B cuz it happens so stinking often nowadays

1 Like

Yeah, it’s cool!!! But oof I thought it was a picture of u. Sorry!

1 Like

Neat idea. Never even noticed Hopscotch was on there.
bruh moment

2 Likes

Bruh

Oh it’s on RIGHT NOW!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: You can talk about your Hopscotch coding here 13 [OFFICIAL]

I saw, it’s pretty cool.

Tho I don’t completely see the point of this topic?
Seems like something that can go in the yctayhch cuz it’s just an observation.

Maybe refine the op and clarify the topics purpose? Or move to the yctayhch and have this clived?

7 Likes

I’ve brought this up a couple hours ago but it seems as though we’ll let it be since it’s Hopscotch related but I do agree it would go better in the YCTAYHCH

3 Likes

I think this deserves its own topic, as its good to have easy to access records for this sort of thing

2 Likes

I mean I’ve noticed the app appears quite frequently on the App Store in different categories

2 Likes

true, and it isn’t exactly a milestone

3 Likes

We’ll see where it goes though. If it ends up becoming a dead topic then we’ll probably just close it

3 Likes

Hs is app of the day! Link here!

1 Like

Can u not see

3 Likes