THE TALKY TOPIC (aka lyra/onnie's general torpeec p2)

hopscotch
ideas

So, welcome to my talky gen topic!

This is basically my forum plane of existance. After conversing with Ref for about two seconds, I've decided that I love you guys and I need something stable in my ridiculous move-y life. Also, y'all are funny and I don't want to miss out on your puns. So, the rules are these.

1. We can talk about whatever, and by "we" I mean everyone. EVERYONE CAN TALK TO ME. ABOUT ANYTHING. I am your friendly local spew-ur-personal-or-coding-related-problems-at-me.

2. This is my hobbit hole. I will spend a load of time here, but I will traverse to other hobbit holes when I want to. So I won't be here all the time.

Simple enough, right?

I sure hope so.

-Lyra

Hi! I don't know you too well, but J missed you when you were gone. T^T
Maybe we can get to know each other a bit better?

Sure! That sounds great :D

@LavenderArts would want to see you.

YA-
OH MY GOD LYRA WHAT IS THIS?
Body seems unclear. I dunno, is it?

MY THING
idk go read starkits prophecy

OH WOULDNT SHE
shush im very clear

Why don't you use the < /> trick for when it says body is unclear? Just type a bunch of gibberish inside the <>s..

I use that sooooo often...

Hi OUAT

OUAT? What does it sound like 'quack' to me?

Becos of the "ua" sound.

I know that! That reminds me.... Let's start singing that weird duck song my bro likes.. it goes like "one duck, two duck, sitting on a nest. Three duck, four duck quacking off to bed" (lol, it's annoying but really catchy, don the let it get stuck in your head! XDDDD)

Sounds like many of those kinds of things...

My topic or yours, cuz we should GBOT here.

Mine

Sure lgbot, though this is a talky topic lol

lol this topic is made for talking bro @FearlessPhoenix
also am I a duck???

If we can talk about anything...... HAMILTON TIME!!!!!

haha yessssss
iwillneverbesatisfied
angelica is/will always be the best
she kinda need to chill tho

Today I was home alone. Listening to Hamilton and signing at the top of my lungs. I feel sorry for my neighbors :stuck_out_tongue:

Boo!