The Super Mario Mini Games topic -- First Preview Today! -- 2nd Feature! -- Working on secret projects coming out May 20th!

Welcome to the Super Mario Mini Games topic!

This is a collab between my brother and I where we make awesome Mario Mini Games, hence the title.

We need ideas!

Please post ideas in the comments below, because ideas are the best :wink:

Things going on

Projects: 10
Featured: 2
Highest Trending: 2

Projects Coming Sooon..

Balloon Battle

New Secret Summer projects coming May 20th!
(read the status updates)

The Project Ideas

Thinking... We need your help!

Published Projects

More games coming soon!

Thanks everyone for visiting!

And expect new mini games in the near future!

Our Featured levels:

Lakitu Drop by me
Coin Runners by my younger brother

One last thing!

We are pausing on publishing projects for now.. But! We are going to publish some epic games at the start of summer! (May 20) We are currently working on some secret projects that will be super awesome..

The Mass Tag List

List (124 tags)
@BB-Box
@Allyb
@Artistic_cat
@ArtyAnimal
@AvocadoDont
@AwesomeNachos
@Awesome_giraffe
@BaconStudios
@BerryFOX
@BlastFusion
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@ButterBark
@celine
@ChocolateFox
@CodePerfect
@codingkit
@ColourfulBlack
@ConnellCoder
@CreationsOfaNoob
@cupcakemaniac1
@Cutedolphin
@DatKawaiiPillow
@danaball20
@DECODECO
@DiamondDragon
@diss_track_queen
@DMF
@DragonMc
@Dylan329
@EmojiArts
@EmojisRUs
@Explorer_
@ExquisiteSoup
@FascinatingTreehouse
@FCD
@FluffyMarshmellow
@FoodDelivery
@FreshGuppy
@FunkyGoldfish
@GiraffeProductions
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@Goobrgrlrye
@gryphonroadblocks
@happy12345678910
@HappyPerson
@Himynameismeredith1
@Houseelf87
@HRR1213
@IKeudin
@ILoveFashion12
@Jess888
@Jojo
@JonnyGamer
@KawaiiHotDog
@kenlauescuadro
@KiraForPrez
@KoolM123
@Kosho
@kubajr
@KVJ
@LavenderArts
@LegendOfFriday
@Mei-The-Riolu
@Mothwolf
@Mr.rex
@Murphy1
@NeoPixel
@Petrichor
@Paige1212
@Paydent12
@PerfectPanda24
@PianoGorilla2006
@PIANOMAN
@Pink_Roses
@Periwinkle_Dolphin
@Potter_Head
@PumpkinGirl
@Puppylulu
@PurpleStorybook
@Rainboom
@Rider
@RubyStars
@RubyWolf1
@ScarySweetheart
@Sensei_Coder
@shamrockcat
@Silverdolphin
@Skyarmygenral
@SnowGirl_Studios
@sophia71205
@StarKid
@StarryDream
@Steelhooves
@StRiKe_Charler123
@Strongerthanyou
@Sugarisyummy
@Sweater
@TACOCODE
@treefrogstudios
@TrevCoding
@UnderagedCoder1
@Valgo
@ValueGamesStudio
@Vortex.inc
@waddlemarco
@WasIdealessHere
@WhiteFeathers
@William04GamerA
@Work_kids_coding
@Yellow_Mellow
@YuxinaYammy
@Zachyswag
Get the latest list here: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/official-mass-tag-list-omtl/16843

Status Updates:

April 19th

A preview will come out tomorrow! It will show off 4 screen shots from our mini games!

April 17th

We decided to create Hopscotch a birthday card yesterday, so here it is! Happy Birthday Hopscotch!

Also, THT has been very generous with the amount of time that Coin Runners has been at the top of the featured list! Thanks @liza and everyone at THT! This means a lot to my younger brother as it's his first featured. One last thing, we are working on 7 games so far and it's only the start of our spring break! Get ready for some mini game awesomeness on May 20th!) has been at the top of the featured list! Thanks @liza and everyone at THT! This means a lot to my younger brother as it's his first featured.

One last thing, we are working on 7 games so far and it's only the start of our spring break! Get ready for some mini game awesomeness on May 20th!

April 16th

Happy Easter everybody!
Fun Fact! Next year, April fools day is on Easter Sunday!
We are creating lots of new mini games! We are also experimenting with isometric and 3D games! Expect some epic games in the near future!

April 15th:

We are currently working on 4 secret projects that will come out on Saturday May 20th.. There will be count down projects coming out every 10 days until the summer break.

We will release 3 of the 4 secret projects that we are working on so far on May 20th. The rest will come out each day afterwards. Once we run out, we plan to publish a new project each week on Saturdays or Fridays.

April 12th:

We are pausing on publishing projects for now.. But! We are going to publish some epic games at the start of summer! (May 20) We are currently working on some secret projects that will be super awesome.. 38 more days!

Also, thanks THT for featuring Coin Runners! It is made by my little brother. He's really excited since it's his first feature!

Polls!

What do you think of the summer projects?

• I can't wait!!
  • Ugh. May 20th is far away..
  • Try to create as many as possible
  • Just create one epic one
  • I have no response an wish to remain anonymous

0voters

Cool!

Didn't you make another topic like this? It's okay if you want to start fresh, just wondering.

Finally posted the projects that are made, now you can click on the links!

How about a nice refreshing refresh

Hey everyone! THT has just featured our Coin Runners game!
You can play it here
(This is a big deal since it was created by my little brother, so it's his first feature!)

Status Update!

We are pausing on publishing projects for now.. But! We are going to publish some epic games at the start of summer! (May 20) We are currently working on some secret projects that will be super awesome..

Who wants a hint!? Here's one game we are working on..

:slight_smile: + :helmet_with_cross: + :pick:

Status Update!

We are currently working on 5 secret projects that will come out on Saturday May 20th.. There will be count down projects coming out every 10 days until the summer break.

We will release 3 of the 4 secret projects that we are working on so far on May 20th. The rest will come out each day afterwards. Once we run out, we plan to publish a new project each week on Saturdays or Fridays.

Please use the updated tag list

Where's that? I've always used this one

Status Update!

Happy Easter everybody!
Fun Fact! Next year, April fools day is on Easter Sunday!
We are creating lots of new mini games! We are also experimenting with isometric and 3D games! Expect some epic games in the near future!

Uh....
Make something where Yoshi has to eat as many Star Bits as possible?

Yeah! That'd be really good! An isometric Super Mario Galaxy!
And Star bits fall from the sky and you have to lick them up before a certain time limit, or before the weird pink thing kisses Yoshi! That'd be super cool!

Status Update!

We decided to create Hopscotch a birthday card yesterday, so here it is! Happy Birthday Hopscotch!

Also, THT has been very generous with the amount of time that Coin Runners has been at the top of the featured list! Thanks @liza and everyone at THT! This means a lot to my younger brother as it's his first featured.

One last thing, we are working on 7 games so far and it's only the start of our spring break! Get ready for some mini game awesomeness on May 20th!

Wow, you made those projects
They look awesome
One of these might get on Game Changers

Thanks!
I hope a project does, that'd be super awesome!

sounds really cool hi long time no see btw

Thanks!
I haven't seen you in a while
We were in the anime art club, right?