The Shapes Party’s Topic for the First Annual Hopscotch Election

This topic is for the Shapes Party for the First Annual Hopscotch Election.

@Leaders Unlist please

3 Likes

@Serenity @Temm Here is your topic.

2 Likes

You guys are going to have to decide which shape you want to elect, because we don’t have time to create a poll to find out people’s top five favorites.

2 Likes

rounded square is well rounded AND can see things from the right angle

2 Likes

Are you in this party now?

1 Like

no just stalking

2 Likes

Lol okie dokie.

1 Like

all right @Temm we’ve got some shapes to find!

I’m thinking we either nominate the most used shape or the shape we can make the most puns out of

2 Likes

I think we should use the special shapes (like rounded square or right angle triangle, not square or circle)

3 Likes

Awesome!
Yeah, the more puns the merrier! What shapes are the punniest do you think? And maybe a shape that isn’t used as much could possibly make a good candidate, I’m gonna search now.

2 Likes

4 days

1 Like

The_Vast_Void recently displayed their shapes tier list:

anyone else have further research on the most shapely candidate?

2 Likes

Parallelogram is still my top choice, but I’m fine with whatever. :D

Personally I like parallelogram because they confine themselves to regular angles, and are kinda unique. I also like chevron too, a rather quirky and unique shape.

2 Likes

I like both of those shapes too!

I think parallelogram would have a cool campaign strategy, and chevron could also be marketed as chic :sparkles:

2 Likes

Very nice

Do we want to put a poll, or just decide on one? It may just be us :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hmm…

@Dragongirl1264 I saw you reply here - are you interested in joining our corner?

2 Likes

If anyone else is interested in joining, y’all can give me your top 5 shapes and I can put up a poll? You’ll be the only ones nominating the 5 shapes, but that way, anyone that wants to join can join and vote (similar to the rest of the teams)

3 Likes

Sure

1 Like

You guys have 2ish days to decide on a shape!