The SaturnDragons Trade Market

can you draw me a user card of mountains and a sunset? and what do u want me to draw for you?

2 Likes

Ok cool! How realistic? Can you draw me a snowy landscape at nighttime for my user card?

Also @FearlessPhoenix do the art trades have to be user cards, pfps, game assets etc like regular shops?

4 Likes

yes they should be, or done through the hs app

5 Likes

I’ll purchase this :))

4 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 i’ll buy a huge spamliking on the app lol

2 Likes

that took me 1 hour lol

2 Likes

@Dragongirl1264, i’d also like to buy an advert lol. what project do you want? i’d like my iPad project. i’ll link it here when you reply yes or no.

2 Likes

What’s so funny? xD

6 Likes

Done! That took forever lol

I’ll get started later today! I’d like my fruit project I guess :))

Alright I’ll do that now!

Edit: @Friday I have finished. Was that around 50 posts? If not I’d be happy to like a few more :))

3 Likes

It says that you liked 31 of my posts

You probably liked all my posts tho, haven’t you?

4 Likes

I haven’t. How many did I like just now?

2 Likes

You liked 15. You’re good, I think you fulfilled your end of the trade. Pleasure doing business with you :blush:

I’ll definitely be back to request something else in the future!

4 Likes

um, sorry, @Dragongirl1264, i, don’t, have, enough, time, for, the, advert, please, just, delete, the, draft, you, have, sorry, for, the, overuse, of, commas, it’s, my, keyboard’s, autocorrect,

4 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 what classifies as ‘slightly complex’ to you? i may be overdoing it (or underdoing it idek lol)…

3 Likes

like my art pad

3 Likes

like this one?

cuz i’d think this was complex…

3 Likes

No, no, that one’s complex. I mean dragonpad

3 Likes

ohh i get it lol-

2 Likes

alsoooo can i make it so u enter a password or smth? like there are special features only u can use (or anyone with the password ofc)
@Dragongirl1264 (sry i tag too much)

2 Likes

Ok sure! But just to let you know people can look into the code and see it

3 Likes