The SaturnDragons Trade Market

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Dragongirl1264) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to the SaturnDragons Trade Market! Here, @Dragongirl1264 and her assistant Dragon, Tuxing (too - SHIENG) will trade projects, art, or likes and follows with you. Yes, that’s right, the dragon in the SaturnDragons flair! This is currently the only shop in the entire Hopscotch Forum that specifically does not charge you seeds or other currencies except for your time and effort. If you buy anything in this shop, you are expected to either return the favor by the same favor you have asked, or a request to Dragongirl1264 for ‘free’.

Want to buy something, but don’t have any seeds? Well, this is the place to be!

Likes, Follows and Promotion

Small Spamliking (forum) - around 50 of your forum posts will be liked.
Medium Spamliking (forum) - all of your forum posts in a topic of your choice will be liked.
Large Spamliking (forum) - many of your forum posts will be liked.
Small Spamliking (app) - around 25 of your projects will be liked.
Medium Spamliking (app) - some of your projects will be liked.
Large Spamliking (app) - many of your projects will be liked.
Huge Spamliking (app) - all of your projects will be liked. (note: if you have too many projects, you may not be able to trade for this product.)
Follow - we both follow each other on the hopscotch app.
Shoutout (forum) - shout each other out on the forum!
Shoutout (app) - shout each other out on the app!
Advertisement - I code a simple advertisement for a project by you of your choice.

Projects

Simple Tapper - you describe a simple idea for a tapper, and we both make it to trade requests.
Medium Tapper - the same as above, but a moderate amount more complex!
Complex Tapper - the same as simple tapper, but much more complex!
Music - post a song you like, and I’ll code it! Note that I’m not great at music so it won’t be the best.
Simple Art pad - we both code simple personalized art pads for each other.
Medium Art pad - we code each other slightly complex art pads!
Complex art pad - we code complex art pads for each other!

The shop will be updated shortly.
@/SaturnDragons

22 Likes

I love the idea of a trade, this is awesome & ima definitely order soon!!

10 Likes

To add pixel art? :pp

12 Likes

I’ll buy a huge spamliking but no need to return it back :)

What’s your hs account?

7 Likes

Imagine if you have a topic and you have 500+ posts on it xD

10 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! I’m still gonna return it though lol. It’s dragongirl1264, but once everything starts turning into remixes upon remixes, you can stop because I used to be one of those post 5 times a day people

Nope sadly I’m terrible at pixel art. To add regular art and other projects

8 Likes

I’d love to order one of these! I’ve coded a lot of art pads, but I’ve seen yours and they’re like 10 million times better lol, I’d love to see what you’d do with this!

Also, when should I get the pad finished for you? Is there a deadline?

5 Likes

Thanks! You can choose the deadline for me and that’ll be the same for you :)) or we can just do no deadline. Any specific theme or colors?

6 Likes

not really? any from you? also no deadline would be good, im bad with deadlines haha

5 Likes

Just make mine galaxy theme lol and ok sure!

5 Likes

oooh awesome!! will do!

4 Likes

Hey DG can we make each other art? Digital or paper is fine with me you can decide what we should draw each other.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what the shop maintenence is but yeah sure! You can decide what we draw though :))

3 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 got up to about 143 weeks ago. No need to return it :]

2 Likes

Woah Tysm!!!

3 Likes

No worries :]

2 Likes

also rly quick-would it be weird if i made it so only you could draw in it or not? i might make everyone able to draw in it but make some features exclusive to you…
and all of this is only if u have advanced mode, bc obv you wont be able to use it otherwise

i have advanced jsyk :)

3 Likes

Yep I have advanced. I would do the same but idk how

4 Likes

with the username variable :) kk this is gonna be fun, i better stop procrastinating lol

3 Likes

What would you like me to draw?

Also, the shop has been updated!

4 Likes