The Random Competition

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@TrueHarryPotterLover) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Latest Collabs, Requests & Competition Topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

The Random Competition

Welcome to the random competition! This competition doesn’t have any limits! There will be three rounds where people are selected to compete against each other. The project you make can be a game, story, or a composed song. As long as it follows guidelines, it will be accepted.

Rules

Even if there isn’t any limits, there will still be regulations to keep things fair. There will be a strict deadline after each round. Projects that have crossed the deadline will not be accepted. We will, however, give those who have submitted projects even beyond the deadline a participation award. Your project must have a clear idea to it- it cannot be something completely crazy that there isn’t any point to it. I will not allow projects containing less than 2 objects that completely do nothing. For example, I do not accept a project that has chillanna in the centre not doing anything.

Prizes

The prizes are seed prizes delivered to your account when and if you win. If you don’t have access to the “request seeds” block, @FRENCH_WAVE123 will set up a link for me to do so. Prizes are-

First place: Spamlikes, 50 Seeds
Second place: Spamlikes, 25 seeds
Third place:Spamlikes, 10 seeds

Other

Any questions can be said down below

• I will join
  • I can’t join
  • Accidental vote

0 voters

@/omtl

10 Likes

first post
I’m joining

3 Likes

Did you mean if you don’t have access to the seed block?

And hey, i can set up a project for you to give them seeds if you want! Just @ me when you need it and i should have it made asap

6 Likes

Ok thanks and yeah
How do you do it tho

3 Likes

Can we Collab?

2 Likes

Would you like me to edit it into the OP?

2 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

I would remix one of their projects with a request seeds block and give you a link so you could use it :)

3 Likes

Oooohh
Ok
Now I get it
Yeah that
Would be helpful since I don’t have the sub and some people do

3 Likes

if you remix it, doesn’t that make it your project and the seeds would go to you?

3 Likes

No because you’re remixing their project
Wait ima try it out
Should I?
Na I won’t

3 Likes

it shouldn’t, and if it does i would transfer them the seeds from my account

3 Likes

@TrueHarryPotterLover is this good? If not lmk what i should change

2 Likes

Yup :+1:

2 Likes

Yay awesome!

Sounds like an awesome competition btw, good luck!

3 Likes

Can we enter random digital art?

You did say random…

2 Likes

As long as it is coded then yes
I don’t accept pictures since they aren’t much to do with coding unless it is part of something

2 Likes

What if drawn on a HS art pad?

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking:

Ok I’ll allow it

But I’m adding another rule

No two Projects can have the same concept
If someone is doing a flappy bird game, no one else can do that game

With the art pad, I’d say two people max can use the art pad, and no more since it hasn’t got any actual coding abilities
And the art pad has to be made by you to add some code into it
That is unless you are collaborating

2 Likes

When will it start?

2 Likes