The "Puzzles" channel

• There are many levels, from beginner to expert, and games usually have colored shapes and simple actions.
  • These are the brain games, but they can also have some action (Like ‘Escape room’)
  • These projects can be mathematical or text puzzles and riddles.
  • Quizes and guess games.
13 Likes

Cool :slight_smile:

8 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, about this feature?
I’m pretty sure this is another persons project but the remix sign is gone? I know that cause they were the person who got the one donut feature that wasn’t theirs on there. Plus, I’ve seen this before? Their account is pretty glitched.

I hope you can take care of this, thanks

@Ana @hopscotch-curators

6 Likes

maybe put this in another topic, like the GDT or make a new topic? I’ve also seen glitches like this before!

1 Like

It’s on the puzzles feature channel so I figured I’d go here

2 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to tag me @Stylishpoopemoji33 if you need any help, @girlytiger7.

4 Likes

I nominate this because it is kinda a quiz puzzle theme. Don’t know if it fits the criteria.

6 Likes

Hi THT I saw that you actually featured my unfinished enigma project in this category, and now that I’ve finished it and unpublished the unfinished one, maybe you want to put the finished one in?

4 Likes

There’s a bug in your project that makes some of the letters go in places where they are not meant to be.

1 Like

@The_Vast_Void Screenshot possibly?

1 Like

Sure!

2 Likes

Oh yea that…
It might not work on old devices or without a refresh.

If it keeps failing go into the input object and edit the clone delay to be longer. <— @The_Vast_Void do that and see if it works

1 Like

Well, I refreshed it, and the letters were still in the wrong place.

2 Likes

I did. It still didn’t work. I found the issue, though. In the “When object I see cloned” thing, it moved the clone after all of the fancy code, which resulted in the variable being changed by the other clones, which made the clone move more than it was supposed to.

1 Like

O… well I guess my device runs faster than most…

2 Likes

Well, also my device is pretty old.

2 Likes

I have middle ground, I’ll try it

2 Likes

Alright I unpublished and republished with a possible fix. Try the link now.

2 Likes