- The POTAT. Colony - Tycoon Comp!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Dawscraft) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hello again, Dawscraft here. I’m here to announce that - The POTAT. Colony - is officially having its first competition! (Keep in mind this is optional for club members, and club members only.) For the competition, participants must make a tycoon in hopscotch, and name it, “#TPCTycoon24” to enter. Turn in a project before 5:00 CT on March 17th to have your project in the judging. Visit here to learn more.

7 Likes

Hello I’m StarlightStudios!

Cool comp but you need to leave this text in the start of your op (original post)

> This event/competition/challenge is started by me (**@ yourself**) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in #competitions-and-events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

5 Likes

I genuinely think this topic is already dead

5 Likes

How do people join the club

5 Likes

@DogIcing You use the link

5 Likes

Is there any prize?

5 Likes

Oh- I haven’t thought of that-

I’ll update the project…

5 Likes

There- I updated the project.

It shows the prizes now.

4 Likes

@IcingPuppies check out this competition

7 Likes

I joined!
Uh btw you don’t have to or anything but could you maybe make the text brighter so its easier to read :sob: /lh I just have to go into the code
I’m not trying to be rude or judgemental :sob::sob:

6 Likes

Oh- I forgot to say that only members of the club can join the competition…

5 Likes

@Awesome_E please close!

No contestants :frowning_face:

2 Likes

:frowning_face: