The place where inventors can be!

Hallo!

I want to be an inventor and engineer, but I dont really know the basics.
;-;

I like to plan stuff out (blueprints and stuff), but I dont know how to make them
Halp.

But for those who do know, we can talk about what we've thought of, and other stuff we've made!

Some really easy rules :3333

No copying.
No using other people's ideas, unless they give you permission
No bragging
HAVE FUN!

Quotes and Stuff

Boredom is the mother of creativity - I forgot who
Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating - Steven Roberts

make a chandelier that is the shape of a nose

Well, I don't really know if this counts as an invention, but I've taped three crayons together.

I think inventing things are like coding - you have to make it before you can use it. You have to solve problems. And when you make something good - people will enjoy trying it. In fact, coding and inventing things are really similar to each other. I like building things, but I have not made an "invention". Just some builds with LittleBits (look it up on Google) and Raspberry Pi. Well, that counts as inventions. I will list those inventions here later.

Great idea for a topic, @Elemental_Cat! I am going to try and keep it active ;)

I have tons of ideas when it comes to inventing stuff. I'll share some as I remember them

I has made an invention I call it the COOLIO WAY TO MAKE A MINECRAFT SERVER it's a full list of how to make a real online minecraft server with custom plugins FOR FREE! I just have to right it down.... FYI it works I made it myself by reading

Thank you, @MR.GAM3R!
:0000

I have little bits!
I only have the starter kit tho ;-;

Im working on a constellation projector!

Yay

Are you doing that using LittleBits?
I have the starter kit and around 10 extra modules.

Yep, i am.

All i need is a toilet paper roll

Cool! Can you tell me about the result when you are done? (Tag me)

Okey!

Itll take laik, 20 or 30 mins. It shouldnt take long!

:DDDD

@William04GamerA.....
It failed, so i threw it away.
[not the LittleBits, of course]

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
Me rnw↑

i feel so usless
;-;

XD

I feel so dead...
Im out of ideas.

ooh I was thinking about some things that I thought I would like for Hops to hear/know about.

but just for now, when inventing comes to mind, I think I have heard many say that failure is part of the process particularly with inventing :relaxed:

Yep!
It is!
Boredom is the mother of creativity!
- Idk who

Ooh, that also reminds me of another quote:

Necessity is the mother of invention.

— that often ideas spring from when a need arises.

Hai there inventors/engineers!

IDK what to do for a next project.
I'm taking ideas as long as they can only use recycled items (water bottles, milk cartons, paper utensils/plates

Thank you, dudes!

Made a sculpture using wet, mushy, recycled paper mixed with shredded milk cartons...I really don't know...