The People Who Deserve the most

help
thankyou

Hai! It's @CrystalPanda here. Yes I know there are way more topics like this but I wanted to make this one to people who especially deserve the very best.
The people I think who deserve the most are...
1. @i.is.an.anonymous she had cancer but she still stood string thanks to the support of my next person...
2. You guessed it @XiaoMiaoMi, I caring friend everyone should have. Congrats on THT liking your project!
3. @YuxinaYammy, she left hopscotch but is still the bestest friend I could have. Hope your active on the forum!
4. @randomowlsLC I love your cuuuuute projects and how much effort you put in them!
5 @SmilingSnowflakes you are so kind and patient! You deserve so much respect!
6 @IShallNotBeNamed she deserves lots of likes on her coded OC NoName! Thank you so much for following me!
7 @MagmaPOP you inspire me and make awesome projects! The you deserve to be a leader!
8 @everyone. You make awesome projects everyday and I get sooo excited when you like my projects!
This may seem like a shoutout list but this is a list on hopscotchers I think deserve the most.

Thank you so much! :D

You are awesome! :D

Deserve the most ___. They deserve the most what?

Your awesomerrrrrrrr I hope we can be good fwiends on day and we follow each other! ;D XD :b

2) You guessed it,—

—JOHN CENAAA

DU DUDU DUUU
DU DUDU DUUUU

ahem

I apologize. I have just discovered Vine.

But really, thanks so much! I feel like I don't deserve to me on the same list as all the others... I'm really flattered!

That is what everyone at my school says :sweat_smile:

Stick you always change your profile pic! XDXD

It's fun!

I KNOW RIGHT I KNOW RIGHT!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank chuuuu!!! (Sorry for late reply)