The Otaku Coders

anime

I Nana or @CrystalPanda is an Otaku coder. I love watching anime like lucky star angel beats fairytale and one piece. I also like reading tons of manga! I also play games like Xenoblade chronicles Rangorok online Amazing World minecraft and many more! I would really like to show my love for otaku! Sooo I decided to make a club called otaku club! Please don't flag this it is related to hopscotch! So we make a separate account on hopscotch which is a collab account and I will mention the password in my latest project! So anyone want to join?????

People in the club
@XiaoMiaoMi
@Deadfr
@i.is.an.anonymous
@YsabelleChan
@QueenAkita

That moment when no ones on the forum..

Feeling it intensifies

Well... You watch Angel Beats too???!?!?!!! Yes! Hem hem. That's pretty awesome. Sorry I can't join...

Anyone??? Sorry I'm bored

Isn't Otaku a NEGATIVE term in Japanese?

exactly. It probably is.

Hi
You invited meh here
So
Yeah
Now I'm here

Hi?

I am an Otaku. (I guess....) so yeah. I probably won't post here much but... Hi..

@BlueOrangeFangio @AmiiboTrash

It depends on how you're using it.

"Otaku" means someone who is devoted to something. It could be a sport, a science, a debate topic, even clockmaking! It is usually used as a term to define someone very experienced in the topic/art.
In the present day, it is usually used to define someone who is devoted to Japanese culture.
(FUN TEST: If you are an otaku, you should be able to list 20 anime, manga, or Japanese light novels you have read/watched OTHER THAN SAO, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, Attack on Titan, and Dragon Ball)
However, the Japanese government has lately been using it as a bad term, saying video games, anime, and manga have been devouring the youth of the Japanese population. I won't say too much, since it's a touchy topic, but the term "otaku" has a connotation of something similar to "nerd", or "geek".

Hope this helped!

I love Sao naruto one piece neko something can I join?

@deadfr CrystalPanda started this, not me! Ask her!
Kuroshitsuji is currently my favorite anime. It's a bit dark, but it's so awesome!
@CrystalPanda Seeing as you invited me here, can I join?

Also, I already made an "Otaku Music" topic, so that's where all the music-ISH stuff is. It needs to be revived, though...

I like Angel Beats... :3 cuz I can

@XiaoMiaoMi, the person invited you here because s/he thought you'd be a great addition to this club, and I think so, too! :smiley:

Here we go! My list of 20!
(Other than the mainstreams)

• Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Puella Magi, Madoka Magica
  • Shokugeki no Söma
  • Evils Theatre
  • Evils Court
  • Karbontaideki Girl
  • Ib's Tales
  • Because I Said So!
  • Divine Gate (my mom's one of da animators!)
  • Touhou: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
  • Touhou: Perfect Cherry Blossom
  • Touhou: Immaterial and Missing Power
  • Touhou: Imperishable Night
  • Touhou: Phantasmagoria of Flower View
  • Touhou: Mountain of Faith
  • Touhou: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
  • Touhou: Subterranean Animism
  • Touhou: Undefined Fantastic Object
  • (Da rest of da Touhou series)
  • Muteki no Soldier
  • Heisei Project
  • Kagerou Project

I think I listed more than 20...
Ah well XD

Yes!!!! Of course you can join @XiaoMiaoMi!

Yes! Thanks for joining @Deadfr

Fairy tail and naruto are awesome!!

Okay I will be creating the account now! I trust you to not change the account and use it for yourself! Okay the account is..
Username: The Otaku Coders
Password: otaku

Oh! And if you're in the club put something otaku in your username! Like kaomoji! Or just the word Otaku...if you really don't want to you don't have to.