The one object challenge

The one object challenge

This event/competition/challenge is started by me @CodeCrazy and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hi everyone I wanted to start a competition to challenge people’s coding skills! Ever made a game with only one object? This is the challenge: you’re going to have to create a game with only one object!

Confused? More details here

You will have to create a game with only one object, you can do this by making a trail art, or cloning the object. But you have to only have on original object/text on your screen check out this project for an example Trail art of me #art (this took like 2 hours) by Code Cra-Z (CC) in that project I made a trail art but only had one item on the screen. You could also just clone an object.

This competition is from

2024-05-27T21:00:00Z2024-06-13T04:00:00Z

First place- 10 mushrooms!!! A shoutout, and a game request
Second place- 5 mushrooms, a shoutout, and a art request
Third place- 1 mushroom, and a shoutout

Just so I know who is participating please vote if you are participating

• I will participate
0 voters

Feel free to ask any questions!

Tags:
@Poll_People @CCtag

7 Likes

wait isn’t this already a thing or I’m just being slow per usual

3 Likes

Hm… let me check

3 Likes

lol

5 Likes

When I try to actually post… Womp Womp.

3 Likes

Well I guess this is closed I’ll come up with something else.

3 Likes

no no its perfectly fine to keep it as it is! :))

4 Likes

Why don’t you add that to the topic description?

4 Likes

Ok, if I can edit it…

3 Likes

You can ask a leader to do that for you…

4 Likes

Well I’ll still participate I’m excited to do thiss one question can it be trail art or an interactive game?

3 Likes

I am so sorry and don’t want to be rude but kingguin87 already did this and is still happening.

5 Likes

I made the project just needs to approved btw check the thumbnail xd it’s also one object

2 Likes

This is what I did

2 Likes

I know, triangle already told me but I’m just keeping it open. I mean you could win more plants that way (forced positivity)

4 Likes

Xd sorry didn’t know it was closed

It’s not closed it’s open

1 Like

Sorry am tired so for some reason this confused me xd

It’s fine, I’m always tired (not -tired- )

1 Like

Welp we all tired

1 Like