The Numberphile Topic -- The Official Nerdy Math Topic! [OLD]

math
nobullying

Yeah. Go ahead.

Thanks! I’ll go ahead and make a new one

@BlastFusion How do you get regular?

By being real active and not getting flagged and reading like thousands of posts. It be hard

It be rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard.

I was actually not to active when I got it, but I read a lot of posts.

@JonnyGamer could you tag me to the new topic?

No problems @JonnyGamer, always happy to help!

Yeah, thank you! By the way, Xse just got suspended until the 13th of January!

Hopefully, it’ll be a peaceful two weeks.

I’m also working on a new math topic since this one is mostly trashed up :frowning:

I also created this new topic (you probably got OMTL’d that was basically for a vote of the suspension of him) so, I’m glad that worked out!

See you around :ok_hand:

I’m pretty sure xse flagged me before he got suspended. Who else would flag someone for saying that autistic people are actually people and telling that moron to leave the forum forever?

Well, maybe. But your post kind of was on the flame-y side. You really did get riled up, you shouldn’t take it that seriously.

Aaaand by the way, he got banned until Jan 13th! Hooray!

Why shouldn’t I? He said I’m not a person. That’s the ultimate insult, next to being called Adolf Hitler.

I wish he and his email address would be banned for all eternity.

He said a lot of people weren’t people. It gives no reason though to get all out upset. It only encourages his behavior (which is a little weird to think about, he just enjoys it when stuff like this happens. He’s just looking for the reaction. If there were no reaction, he’d just give up)

It would be better if he was permanently banned, but still it’s good to see him banned. He’s probably going to come back, though. :frowning:

Yeah, that’s what I am thinking. Just like when he was banned for a good 5 months in May, he came back a few days ago and it all started up again. I’m not sure what to say, but I am thankful that they banned him for 2 weeks

Why is the new topic in the lounge? I can’t post there

Yeah, uh, we’re having an issue with this big bully and it’s really unfourtunate :frowning: I can’t even access my own topic now

How about we all agree to just not respond to anything he posts there and act like it didn’t even happen?

You know what, that is a brilliant idea!
It’s just that. Some people get all blown up about it and believe it’s their right to smack them back into shape. Which is why I’m trying to get the user suspended, but they keep appearing on separate accounts :frowning: