nostalgia

Maltese is still a…legend

ummmmmmmmm idk do i

elephant is ok rite my dog pal

yeah aren’t they going extinct or smth

yes i like elephant too

they were cute while they lasted ykno

GO 2016!!

Yeah, we’ve got a few trolls and a few coders, and the rest are all GTers and artists…

I joined last year and I often read the old threads.

Wait, Liv? Is this you?

You were probably just as infuriating when you didn’t know how to use punctuation. I know I was definitely infuriating when I was 9yrs old (when I knew how to use punctuation, but didn’t want to lol)

I had an obsession with the wink emoji for roughly a year. Thank god I grew out of it.

I was obsessed with all emojis and I was madly in love with the exclamation point (!)

You know when we have an obsession we think it can never be cured but it eventually does?

As in, it cures by itself. Which is common yet pretty amazing to me.

I didn’t even want any of those practices cured!!!!!!!!!!!! :grinning::slightly_smiling_face::joy::sweat_smile::wink::slightly_smiling_face::grinning::wink::grin::joy::grinning::slight_smile::grin::rofl::grinning::rofl::smiley::wink::joy::rofl::grinning::rofl::sweat_smile::grin::joy::smiley::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::smiley::rofl::smiley::joy::rofl:

:confounded::sweat::cold_sweat::unamused::unamused::anguished::unamused::yum::drooling_face::nauseated_face::open_mouth::anguished::open_mouth::anguished::partying_face::astonished::confused::frowning::roll_eyes::slightly_frowning_face::expressionless::worried::tired_face::frowning::astonished::weary::worried::roll_eyes::astonished::confused::anguished::astonished::partying_face::weary::worried::expressionless::frowning::tired_face::slightly_frowning_face::roll_eyes::tired_face::pensive::confused::sleepy::drooling_face::confounded::expressionless::pensive::tired_face::anguished::tired_face::roll_eyes::expressionless::persevere::sob::roll_eyes::weary::expressionless::confused::astonished::expressionless::tired_face::grimacing::weary::expressionless::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::worried::expressionless::frowning::expressionless::frowning::confused::roll_eyes::expressionless::weary::worried::grimacing::weary::expressionless::weary::worried::weary::frowning::expressionless::tired_face::expressionless::frowning::worried::open_mouth::weary::confused::frowning::pensive::confused::astonished::expressionless::frowning::roll_eyes::anguished::astonished::weary::worried::pensive::open_mouth::confounded::astonished::frowning::persevere::expressionless::roll_eyes::weary::frowning::roll_eyes::persevere::tired_face::expressionless::expressionless::grimacing::expressionless::tired_face::worried::drooling_face::star_struck::open_mouth::open_mouth::tired_face::astonished::drooling_face::expressionless::confounded::roll_eyes::expressionless::weary::grimacing::star_struck::star_struck::expressionless::weary::expressionless::confounded::expressionless::roll_eyes::frowning: random emoji time

Tankt, that was a joke. It was a representation of what you should not do…

I think I’m on the edge of a cliff right now.

Well… i dont really want to remember 2016 cus i was a bucket of cringe

Uh, you mean I was. Check out my old forum account (@Work_kids_coding)