The Nostalgia Club

club
the
nostalgia

Basically, a club for people to whine about how everything is not a good as before. Recommended for people who joined in 2016 or earlier. Newcomers of the forum can join in the discussion as well. Good old days, here we come.

@BlackSeal
@tankt2016
@OnceUponATime
@Rainboom
@minioncandy
@treefrogstudios
@NeonThoughts
@Maltese
@CreativeCoder
@omtl

I’ve never been on Docs before and I want to give it a try. Go here if you wanna join.

New hopscotchers are just inferiorating

2016 kids rise up

2015 thank you

YOu KIDS HavE No R E S P E C C!!!

Tagging more people:

@FoodDelivery
@Zachyswag
@cupcakemaniac1
@codingCupcake123
@Jojo

etc.

I liked it when people didn’t join the hsf just to go on the drawing topic

i mean, i joined for actual hs purposes at first. i changed because i wanna stay hip with the kids

When I actually coded every other project

omg remember the hopscotchers against bullying topic

I thought Hopscotch lacked communication features so I moved to the forum. One small decision, one big trainwreck.

ipa.d away

I founded the club with good intentions. It grew, flourished, flourished even more and now is on the edge of death.

Remember when SmileyAlyssa used to chat

Joined 2013, yeet

I remember in 2015 I peeked at the forum and thought “nah, I’m not prepared for social media”. I wonder what would happen if I joined back then.

I joined the forum at the beginning of this year and it’s been pretty good

You probably have not heard of the 2015-2016 forum. We had leaders and mods patrolling, rules enforced to stop us from chatting casually, that annoyed the living hell out of me.

I’ve heard of the moderators, and I do believe they should come back, the forum is “kind of” a mess

I joined in 2015 (on a certain old account that I do not want to mention)
I joined the forum to improve my coding skills and now I have ended up only improving my art skills, thanks I guess

It would be nice if they just do the “serve the people” type of moderation instead of obnoxiously interfering every small talk ever like the olden days.