The new update: WHY, JUST WHY!

update_problems
thenewupdate

the new update has many problems, and u might have these too:
1. for me, this is the worst problem: hopscotch for me is now vertical instead of horizontal, and its hard to code for me!
2. some people have school iPads and cane even update. i wouldn't say this is an actual problem, but its happened,
3. the activity doesn't work unless i re-open the app. but sometimes it still doesnt work. the last time i got activity was 3 days ago! does this happen to u?

Overall:

the new update has many problems that needs to be fixed!

Ok so i just got the new update the day before and i dont like it all because of 1 and it was a lot more easier before it was vertical! To me thats the biggest issue

Frens, I think there are a lot of topics for this already. Let me find one...

pulls out every topic created since July 7

Here they are! Try some!
(Or just look in the New Topics tab)

Yah, this should be recycled. @Kiwicute2016

im not @Kiwicute2016

Yah I know, I just want her to see this so she can recycle it, as long as that's ok with you.

Thats not ok with me

U don't need to delete or recycle it everyone does it once by accident let her hav her own topic as there already is loads of this topic

Ok. I just thought you could copy your topic and add it to another topic with the same subject.

Ok! I'm sure I have as well. It's just this is a very popular topic right now...

I just wanted to show to ppl 3 of my strugles and see if they agree!

That's because everyone hates the new update I think like u can't turn it arrrrg annoying right and layout super confusing grrrr.... Lol :wink:

I'm going to add this cause you guys seem disappointed in the update

By @Kiwicute2016

thanks. but overall,

That's a good way to put it. I like that additude.

lol like the mlg glasses? it took me a while to look for them online....