The NaturalArt Topic!

I really wanted to do melancholy since it is my favourite word but I’m struggling to create a cohesive design. So here’s the concept for entanglement (with a little bit of entrapped). I hope you like it the flora and wedding motif lol

16 Likes

wow, this is so good!!??

Omg

3 Likes

It’s not really haha, but thank you! <3

3 Likes

oh goodness don’t say that!!

I love the veil and the dress wowie

3 Likes

Woah I’m slow
I haven’t decided on a word yet lol
I think I’ll do kaboom

5 Likes
My entry

Uhh this was either based off of the word cursed or feral because idk

8 Likes

Oops. I keep telling myself “I have time, I have time” and now I only have 14 days
goes and draws

3 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

SAme I haven’t started yet :grimacing:

5 Likes

Hey @Serenity so first off I love your art, it’s great. Second I’ve watched this topic for a while now and I was wondering if I could join in with the club. I need something to get me on the forum a little more and I like your prompts. Anyway thanks for reading this. Bye. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

of course! I’m glad you’ve found a reason to stay (reminds me of a choral song by Jake Runestad about a much deeper version of staying! very powerful). I’ll add you to the list!

6 Likes

Hey so I had more time then expected yesterday so I did this…

1.So this is silence. It probably isn’t my favourite word but it came to my mind so yeah. She has a complete lack of shading but she’s alright.
2. The second one is a digital version but I’m not sure about the colours. The face is bad but it’s phone art so yeah. I think I’m submitting this one

FYI

So I’m not at home because of a vacation so I don’t have a bunch of colours or pens. I don’t like the belt thingy but that was the result of my failure. I might resubmit this…

Any CC?
Oof that was long ;p

5 Likes

my word is aesthetic in case that’s not obvious.

13 Likes

Alrighty I finally finished!

My word is avocado, but you will see I put avacado. I named this gal Ava!
Also I just spelled avocado wrong so that’s my excuse lol :sweat_smile:
You can’t see the shading very well, but it is there! I promise.

9 Likes

I went ahead and made another entry bc I like it more- @Serenity

It’s feathery heheh

8 Likes

Woah, that’s very beautiful!

2 Likes

Aww thanks

2 Likes

Noice :ok_hand:

1 Like

eEk thanks

3 Likes