The NaturalArt Topic!

If I get into the club can I do the pink pony? Thanks!

3 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! I love the bg and pose
Lol the tree frog looks very similar to the lemon lime gecko

4 Likes

yes of course you can re-enter NaF!! I’ll add you to the tag list and put the pink pony in the portal. happy art-ing :blush:

3 Likes

So, lol

Can I post something that has to do with nature, I made it on paper

Does it have to be made on HS orr

2 Likes

felt pressured to do a background yikes

anyway, here’s my rendition of global panda :))

Edit: fixed the watermark

8 Likes

in this topic, you can only post your entries to the challenges, and you can only post one image per entry. if you plan on incorporating your nature art into Hopscotch, feel free to post it in the drawing topic. :+1:

5 Likes

That cloak tho :ok_hand::ok_hand: and I love the color scheme

3 Likes

Thank you lol

3 Likes

Super cute! I love the bg and the cute hair buns :000

2 Likes

Oof I got this done early cause why not

So I did the Pink Pony from webkinz. It’s a super iconic and old webkinz that was my fav for such a long time so I decided to do her. She’s kind of a Mary Sue but eh at least she’s OP. I added her Tiara too. This drawing embodies her fashionista/super model character. Disclaimer: I didn’t draw the Alfredo lol it’s a photo.

@ChickenGirl lol can i join the webkinz girl club?

9 Likes

I’d love if u could but i dont think theres much logical way to do that kind of stuff anymore w/ the new dt :pensive:
But I love her design! Shes so fancy!

2 Likes

Trust me you don’t wanna know

True, true
I mean we could do webkinz girl portfolios but you can only make one portfolio a month and most likely we would have other art besides webkinz girls that we would want to put in our portfolio. But thanks! I finally made a drawing that I like.

4 Likes

i should really do the webkinz challenge…

3 Likes

I’m doing the chicken!

2 Likes

hey guys! this is just a reminder that entries for the webkinz challenge are due on June 25th, which is eight days from now. if you don’t have time or motivation to submit an entry, no worries! your life and creative integrity come first.
if you’ve already submitted an entry or saw one that you think is cool, feel free to nominate someone for the members’ choice prize! I will set up a poll on the 25th for everyone to vote.

second reminder that this topic does not serve as a surrogate drawing topic. the leads and I are watching NaF just as closely as the dt to make sure conversation stays productive and relevant. it’s a privilege for me to keep NaF open, and I really wouldn’t like to see it closed!

7 Likes

Got it :ok_hand:t4:
I nominate @ChickenGirl and @Madsie05

Technically I nominate everyone who entered in their art so far but idk if I can do that, so I just chose those two.

4 Likes

Happy anni!

2 Likes

Omg thanks! I didn’t even notice that lol!

It’s my anniversary ahhh

2 Likes