The NaturalArt Topic!

Yesss it’s her she looks so great :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Olivia… our beloved

5 Likes

this is so embarrassing i still only have basic privileges so i cant embed images lol

2 Likes

she is soooo cute omg :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

3 Likes

post with a space or some …s in between the link, and I should be able to edit it for you :sunny:

6 Likes

thanks serenity ur a legend!!!

naf feb 2021

been so busy with school so just popping in with a lil sketch :smirk: i saw the mention of fictional character and my mind immediately jumped to oikawa hehe

6 Likes

Um…hi Ivy I’m Nick and I really like your art it’s pretty cool and amazing
-Nick

1 Like

Hey y’all what’s going on?

1 Like

ok i did this at the start of the month with the intent to redo it but i’m realistically not going to so before i forget:

entry go brr

explanation? idk but a paragraph

ok so i drew my mom! (that feels so weird to type out idk why) shes been going through chemo for the 3rd time in like a year and it’s been super hard during covid, but she’s the strongest woman i know :)) we haven’t been super close since i came out but i hope we can talk things out :l i might actually send her this idk

9 Likes

Aw I’m so sry about your mom, my mom was almost like that too

3 Likes

Hey I’m so sry about your mom I hope she’s gets better tell her I said hi pls :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

oh sry i didn’t see the notif but ty i’ll tell her :))

3 Likes

Yep no prop lol
-Nick

2 Likes
NaF 2021 (sorry if you got a double tag)

@Ren
@Temm
@SilverSong
@GweTV
@anon78855578
@Nobody
@FearlessPhoenix
@xx2
@TheDeliciousOrange
@tankt2016
@PinkCupcake8
@iReesesCup
@Mindcool24
@anon68560021
@LR10123
@Madsie05
@Cherry_Red
@yoshim7
@LovelyLemons
@Ivy
@AmiiboTrash
@ChickenGirl
@ilovechickens
@waffle
@ttruong
@Heracc
@emo.wolf
@lapislasli09
@BluBerries
@anon56607322
@FearlessPhoenix
@LunaLovegood
@svmaddy26
@trustfalls
@Cutelittlekittycat

members choice poll! it’ll be up for three days :)

“draw someone who makes your time worthwhile”

0 voters

:sunny: :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sun_behind_large_cloud: :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sunny:

13 Likes

Haha lol why did you do this?

3 Likes

Idk when the results are gonna be announced but congrats to @TGIF in advance!

7 Likes

Aww man
I would’ve done this if I knew it was there
I love art

6 Likes

thank u! I kinda forgot about this ngl but i hope serenity can start it up again when it’s less stressful for her :))

8 Likes

i might have posted this funky lil idea of mine in a dif topic but I don’t remember so im just gonna

don’t wanna take up too much space

i wonder if it would work if serenity picked a couple (or one, doesn’t matter) people to have authority to give challenges/comments, or even just type it out so all serenity has to do would be copy n paste. i don’t know the forum well enough to know if there’s even a way to make a topic with only so many people with access without them being leaders so idk about that part. i really miss the prompts but i also really dislike pressuring serenity to start it when she clearly said she kinda can’t rn so this might be a work around? idk maybe it’s a bad idea once again i don’t really know the forum well enough this is way longer than i thought my bad lma0

6 Likes

I think its a p good idea myself. Not too sure how it would be implemented but i like it

5 Likes