The NaturalArt Topic!

If it’s natural it is organic

3 Likes

i tried getting an answer from the leads in the QnA topic + posted my own concerns in the ’ general concerns, questions + compliments ’ thread ( or whatever it may be called ) but the only response i got was from a lead who said my concern for Serenity not keeping up with her own topic + not giving us an update in months was brushed aside as ’ uneeded ’ or whatever they said, as well as saying that the leads don’t have an answer at this time about what they’re gonna do with this thread.

7 Likes

Apples to apples as to natural is to organic

6 Likes

What’s this topic for

3 Likes

NaturalArt

3 Likes

What is that?

3 Likes

on this topic, serenity sets a prompt for us (you can join whenever you want, if you’re interested in participating) and you have a month to make an entry
for example, in july, our prompt was technology

sadly serenity hasn’t been able to post since august, but it’s mostly likely because of school, plus she has responsibilities here since she’s a leader and stuff. hopefully tho, we might have a challenge to do for december!!

8 Likes

teeniest tiniest bump ever

2 Likes

super tiny bump lol

3 Likes

l don’t l just found this topic

3 Likes

@Serenity is this still gonna be a thing? Sorry for the bother

7 Likes

according to @/CMStudios in response to my own concerns about Serenity not keeping up with this topic and this topic alone, they’re not even sure what they’re going to do with it during this time.
It’s a shame that Serenity is not able to answer this herself, yet still talk on any topic but this one in particular. /srs

9 Likes

@Serenity ???

5 Likes

you actually have a great point

6 Likes

@serenity me & some other ppl wanna continue this, so what do you think should happen? :)

9 Likes

Looks very nice to me !

3 Likes

@serenity is there going to be a challenge this month?

3 Likes

Lol I really need a prompt

3 Likes

so uh is this still like a thing

3 Likes

No idea, there hasn’t been a challenge since August

I hope Serenity starts posting challenges again, I miss creating drawings for the monthly prompts

10 Likes