The NaturalArt Topic!

fun
drawings
challenge
art_club
tagica

clears throat

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, humans and qusids, NaturalArt members and random people browsing the forum to get their regular, any Hopscotcher who has ever touched a draw pad—

involuntarily slaps self in face

Yeah, that introduction was getting a little long. Let’s get down to the heart of the matter, shall we?

This topic is going to be the unofficial NaturalArt topic. Artists can submit their entries (done on HS) if the evil clear button gets the best of them (I swear, the clear button and @system are related), ask questions regarding NaturalArt, and pretty much anything else! This is also where you can find the unofficial NaturalArt tag list!

NaturalArt members, I recommend you put this topic on Watching, just so that you can keep up with the news and stuffs.

That’s the end of my long and boring speech, but the news and tag list are below. Keep drawing!

Current NaturalArt News:

I’m considering starting a forum version of NaturalArt, but the decision is up to you, Hopscotch! Scroll to Post 67 to vote!

Unofficial NaturalArt Forum Tag List

The following people are members of NaturalArt and will be tagged with events regarding NaturalArt.
@SuperGirl3Acer
@LittleDragonite11
@allysaurus.rex
@Giggling_Jellybean1
@LeesProbablyLying
@PurpleStorybook
@ViVi
@PowderBluePuppy
@CatWithABrush
@kubajr
@Colorfly
@MegaRayquaza
@IcePOP
@Hero_Dino

If your forum name is different than your Hopscotch name and I forgot to add you, please let me know!

fiiiirst

I'm watching this :D
Can I, for example, draw my costume on Paper53 (app) and post it here? Will it count as a done challenge?

Can I join? @Serenity

Hmm...idk

I think the NaturalArt Hopscotch ones should be on Hopscotch, because that's the point, but...

I was thinking of recruiting a separate 30 peeps for Forum edition, fifteen for paper and fifteen for digital, and the challenges for these would be every two weeks instead of just one

What?

I totally wasn't just planning the whole thing out in my head...

It's just an idea.

I'm sorry, I never have time to go on Hopscotch to check for challenges! I check your profile, but sometimes it's hard to tell f a project is a challenge or a challenge entry ;-;
I promise I'll try to do better!
(meh b iwaffl...)

Hi! Do you think one of my mysterious art accounts can join? XD

I'm -JustJoy-, it's my art account! Could you please let me in? I didn't fill out the form XD

I'm trying to keep the member count at 30 right now, but as I said before, I might be opening up a forum group that is similar. If more than three people leave, I might open up registration for a week or so...but these people have earned their spots, and I don't want the organization to be too crowded.

Ahh... Well you see..
_twiddles fingers

...I have been having problems with drawing on Hopscotch ;-; I'm trying though
Hopefully, my finger will remember the struggles of how to draw on the not-able-to-zoom-in drawing pad
Welp

Ye. I hate drawing on hopscotch.

Tru XD

pops in topic
pops out of topic

It's finally here!

The NaturalArt Masquerade Ball has commenced! All forumers are invited, and there'll be games, challenges, prompts, and fun!

The first game is a classic: Collab Draw!

I don't know if this is the actual name of the game, but it is a fitting one. I'll start by drawing something vague, or the beginnings of a sketch, and the next person will add to it in their digital app, and post it, and so on! Little by little, we'll create a masterpiece!

NATL

The following people are members of NaturalArt and will be tagged with events regarding NaturalArt.
@SuperGirl3Acer
@LittleDragonite11
@allysaurus.rex
@Giggling_Jellybean1
@LeesProbablyLying
@PurpleStorybook
@ViVi
@PowderBluePuppy
@CatWithABrush
@kubajr
@Colorfly
@MegaRayquaza
@IcePOP
@Hero_Dino

If your forum name is different than your Hopscotch name and I forgot to add you, please let me know!

yEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY
But what if you don't have your iPad?

Does everyone make a complete drawing with what you did, or do we just add on a little bit, post it, and let other forumers complete it?

This is my drawing ish!

Can I join

Option #2

@Paige1212 I'm not quite understanding what you're saying. Could you elaborate?

What does elaborate mean??!

Elaborate

e•lab•o•rate

v. develop or present (a theory, policy, or system) in detail.

So I have to give more detail about it??!