The “My Project is Stuck in the Filter” Topic

oh why would hopscotch do that bruh
i deleted that donation test but it didnt work on admin side??

4 Likes

If you delete a container that contains the block, it doesn’t actually delete the block. If you deleted the block itself, then Hopscotch might have another bug

7 Likes

i deleted the product, i never added that product anywhere in the project - so it might be a bug

4 Likes

I think it’s based on whether the block is present, not the product

6 Likes

welp both block and product aren’t here

any ways to have that project stop being filtered?

3 Likes

I think you need to unpublish and republish. I know the block isn’t there, but it’s still in the code if you deleted a parent block (such as game starts or check if/else) to remove the seeds block.

(But again, it could just be a bug where removing it doesn’t change the has request seeds block check.)

Try searching for “Request seeds” on the Hopscotch Project Builder

5 Likes

there are indeed two request seeds block in the block distribution count, ill go unpublish it and republish

one last question (sorry if im annoying D: ), does exporting the entire scene to another brand new project solve the problem?

4 Likes

If my project is in the filter, how does it have 8 views?

2 Likes

I think you viewed it that many times

3 Likes

I don’t think I did, as it updated in views when I hadn’t looked at it.

2 Likes

then your project isn’t in filter or it’s was a moderator

2 Likes

Either your project wasn’t in the filter, it was viewed with the modded player, or you loaded it in one of my other tools like the filter checker (all of those count towards number of plays)

4 Likes

@Awesome_E This project (https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/127rld757x) has been stuck in the filter for months. Any reasons why?

3 Likes

it just says it was banned, doesn’t seem like any words triggered it so I would just republish but idk if that will work for you

5 Likes

That seemed to work…

3 Likes

@Awesome_E
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12jhu5l6eb
I don’t know if my project is stuck or not I used 50 seeds on it so I basically wasted them :disappointed:

2 Likes

projects with images = stuck in filter until approved

3 Likes

I know but it been in for 3 days!

1 Like

You didn’t, it’ll come out of the filter unless you purposefully put something bad in the images.

3 Likes

I never did so thanks ok

2 Likes