The “My Project is Stuck in the Filter” Topic

Cool! How can I tell which word got the project stuck in the filter?

4 Likes

Just look through it and see if you can find any words which may put your project in the filter. Then remove it from the project and test.

5 Likes

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Try this y’all

Go to this link first and tap share, add to home screen, as shown above

8 Likes

Wow, that looks very good AE!

6 Likes

Thanks for putting my 90’s Mashup under start sound AE!

5 Likes

Bug under filter tester when I updated; ignore it if it keeps saying “|” got your project stuck. And some search labels are broken, will fix that too

4 Likes

btw that’s fixed now

5 Likes

Continue to post more words here if you find any that are not on the list, that’d be great :wink:

4 Likes

Quick question: When extracting text or checking filtered words (using my GitHub page), how would you like text entries to be sorted? Currently, there’s nothing.

• None, current method works
  • Alphabetical Sorting
  • Sort by Length

0 voters

@stylishpoopemoji33
@FearlessPhoenix
@koletsgo
@SilverStar
@tankt2016
@JonnyGamer
@William04GamerA
@Rodrik834
@Hopscotcher
@ThatEnglishMuffin
@Legendary_myth
@GweTV
@UTheDevHS
@PerilTheSkywing
@Mindcool24
@MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE
@Mathgirl
@FunDardo
@Nobody
@ArcadeGrounds
@Cocoa_Viola
@Bugsy345
⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣
@Good-Es
⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ (22)

not actually a forum group tho.
8 Likes

ok cool. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Text Extractor

Updated as per voted in poll. Try it out.
Sample project ID in case you need one: 10iu14ay37

Main filter checker also updated.

5 Likes

Cool, but you can literally just use a shortcut that says ‘set name file.t​xt’ and then look at what it says.
Argh why is ‘t​xt’ filtered

2 Likes

Yeah but this shows you all possible sources of text rather than check in say a 4MB file of “value”, “value”, etc. It’s so much easier to just use this tool. This is for the situation where if you don’t know what filters a word, extract the text and you see it in a nice way that shows everything.

4 Likes

“tx⁣t” is also filtered on the app.

“exe”? Yup that too is blocked.

1 Like

@ChickenProductions7 your chapter 3 was originally filtered by “chest” (included twice in project).

See the link on post 2. You can use that to check drafts and published projects.

2 Likes

Funny thing is, I used your filter thing on my Chapter V project and it came up with chest.

4 Likes