The Miscellaneous Comp!

It’s Here! No, not -1 silly… well, it could be - THAT’S NOT THE POINT!!! Welcome to the Miscellaneous Comp which can also be called, the Random Comp. You can make a project about ANYTHING, Grookeys Sports, Books, The World, Global Warming, -1, you can make anything!

Prizes

• First, 2 likes on all your projects, website, mini-game, follow, mega shout-out, and 350 GrookPoints, 100 nameless points from @Nameless_gamer, 10k Ck Cents from @Cktennis5
  • Second, 1 like on every project, website, follow, shout-out, and 150 GrookPoints, 50 nameless points from @Nameless_gamer, 5k Ck Cents from @Cktennis5
  • Third, 50 likes, follow, shout-out, and 50 GrookPoints, 25 nameless points from @Nameless_gamer, 1k Ck Cents from @Cktennis5

WHO WILL PARTICIPATE???

JOIN ME MY MEMES!!-I mean, who will join?
  • I KNOW DA WAY (Yes)
  • NO!!! DON’T SACRIFICE ME (No)
  • Wut? (Accidentally Voted)

0 voters

I Hope I don’t sound like a mean boss. (Unless in a video game, then I will CRUSH)

Rules

Never Gonna Gi- Haha, JK

• Don’t be Mean
  • Be Appropriate
  • Don’t Criticize
  • Be Respectful
  • KNOW DA WAY!!!

I will be looking for 4 more Judges to Judge with me.

JUDGOS!!!
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
  • SO
  • UGANDAN KNUCKLES!!!

0 voters

Yas my peeps, yas.

5 Likes

Cool! Any rewards?

3 Likes

Yas, I forgot them 🤦🏽

2 Likes

You also forgot to make the poll public

1 Like

@William04GamerA, could you add prizes?

Prizes

• First, 2 likes on all your projects, website, mini-game, follow, mega shout-out, and 350 GrookPoints
  • Second, 1 like on every project, website, follow, shout-out, and 150 GrookPoints
  • Third, 50 likes, follow, shout-out, and 50 GrookPoints

Anybody can help me by adding prizes

And make the Join Poll Public?

3 Likes
JOIN ME MY MEMES!!-I mean, who will join?
  • I KNOW DA WAY (Yes)
  • NO!!! DON’T SACRIFICE ME (No)
  • Wut? (Accidentally Voted)

0 voters

@Bruh2341 fixed your poll to be public.

To everyone else. If you have voted in the OP, please re-vote here.

Psst, @William04GamerA, can you replace the poll in the OP with this public poll?

2 Likes

I don’t think that is possible as it might reset the poll. It will be reset either way, anyways…

3 Likes

I’ll give 100 nameless points for first 50 for second and 25 for third place.

3 Likes

Can I judge? Also I accidentally voted to compete @Bruh2341

3 Likes

Can there be a player that’s also a judge? (They can make rules or something)

2 Likes

I think that there is no way for me to do it without the poll results being reset. How about a link to this in the OP instead, @Bruh2341?

3 Likes

Um… I’d like to reset the poll and make it public because I feel like it would be better…for some reason. Also please add the nameless points to prizes too.

3 Likes

Judges: @JCODEDIZZLEBOI, @FearlessPhoenix, @Nameless_gamer (Since you were in Maybe if you don’t want to do it @AECREATION will do it), @Innerpanda (same case as Nameless: if you don’t want to judge, @creationsofavillager will and he is in the same case so @DaughterOfHecate will)

Please Respond immediately.

Tags forgotten: @omtl and @Mini_Bruhs

11 Likes

Can I submit a project I’ve been working on for a while?

3 Likes

Ummm, sure!

4 Likes

Alright, thanks!

3 Likes

Sure, I can help judge :))

4 Likes

Fer sure Judges: JCODE, and Fear

Nameless
Replacement if not: AEC

Innerpanda
Replacement if not: Creations
Replacement if not: DOH

@Heracc and @Henry since you were not picked for Judge, you each get 50 GrookPoints.

Chosen with a Wheel of Names ting.

4 Likes

I can judge

3 Likes

Ok

Waiting on reply.

3 Likes