1 Like

Oribi hacked into MatHS?!

@WynterDiamond I do think that she has a guessing machine

2 Likes

She hacked into the MathsHS team
Not the MatHS Team
I think two different people made the accounts

2 Likes

Is that the one that JonnyGamer made, and put the password in a project? I see don’t see how else they could’ve gotten in, unless they are in the collab, or someone in the collab told them.

2 Likes

No, I believe they hacked the one Hermione made…

Oribi is an extremely good password guesser. Or she used some password guessing program

1 Like

Or she’s apart of the club and is secretly stalking all of us and has access to the pm

Because there’s know way she couldve figured out my password
I checked my account and there was nothing on it
Maybe she got the other one, except that’s impossible because of the extremely encrypted password

3 Likes

Yep, guessing the password is highly unlikely.

Anyone know if Hopscotch has protection against brute forcing a password? (typing in random passwords until you get it right) If it doesn’t, THT should add it, so that’s not a thing.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think they have a brute force check (I was trying to figure out a pass of my old account). What they need to do if the password was guess incorrectly 10 times, it should come up with a screen that says, email me the password or something of the like. Anyways, they really need to implement that. It would definitely be helpful

I think that they did not guess the password as it is highly unlikely. (It would take 100 years for a top precision computer to brute force it. Even more time since the hacker probably isn’t wasting their supercomputer on a silly kids coding app.

I think someone who had access to the PM is secretely betraying us.. :thinking:
But who is it.

Btw, what it on Hermione’s account she created? If it was, the person was most definitely on the PM.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s on Hermione’s account

Then she’s part of HCG too. She couldn’t have guessed tSmFpZ as a pass.
Or she’s an extremely good guesser
Or she took the hint “it’s really random” literally and shifted the word random over in the keyboard

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s not the ladder

1 Like

By the way, it’s 12:45 AM for me rn, so bye! :wave:

2 Likes

Bye!

But I thought you gave the password to Oribi.. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

That was before we knew that.

2 Likes

So she lied???.. :confused:

3 Likes