The Marlins for the MLB contest

Ok, so this is where I'll pick da people for the contest that @Ella_13 made (MLB Contest). I'll be looking in your profiles and choosing your assignments. If you are not so happy about the assignment, let me know please. And I'll try to get something that you are good at. And if you need any help for your project or what to do, tag me on dis topic and I'll try to answer it ASAP.

The events are:

1. Pixel Art
  2. Trail Art
  3. Sin and Cos
  4. Coolest Background
  5. Coolest Game

Rules/Things that's important:

1. Please don't be mad because you are not captain
  2. Please don't argue about the assignment I assigned you to, unless you are clueless about how to do it.
  3. Please don't be mad of what team you are on, it's all the same except for the name.
  4. Please be polite to other members in this team.
  5. Please turn in your project no later than October 3rd, 5:00 PM in wherever you are, if you turn it in later than that, your project will be disqualified.
  6. The project does NOT have to be baseball related (you can ask Ella)
  7. Please turn in your project in here: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/mlb-project-turn-in/23627?u=minioncandy
  8. If you would like to give out prizes, please tell @Ella_13 on this topic: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/mlb-contest-prizes-more-ppl-needed-to-give-out-prizes-plz/23628?u=minioncandy

People I picked already:

@PumpkinGirl
@FascinatingTreehouse
@CodePerfect
@CrookedCat6519

I will be assigning events here:

@PumpkinGirl: Game
@FascinatingTreehouse: Trail art
@CodePerfect: Background
@minioncandy (me): Pixel art
@CrookedCat6519 : Sin and Cos

Please get started as soon as I give you an event. If you need help with something, I might help you a little.

Process:

@PumpkinGirl: Finished!
@FascinatingTreehouse: Finished!
@CodePerfect: Finished! And it got on FEATURED OMG
@minioncandy: Finished!
@CrookedCat6519: Finished!

Other teams please don't spy on us...

Everyone FINISHED!!!

9 Likes

Don't forget to add the other kid that u picked

3 Likes

I know that. My electricity ran out and my wifi so I can't add Treehouse that time.

2 Likes

So what is it exactly? Do top featured games count?
I can I join the contest? What are the prize? These are my questions when I was reading​:grinning:

2 Likes

Did you sign up in the MLB team contest that Ella made? Coz if you didn't, I don't think I can pick you

2 Likes

I didn't, can you link it on your post?

2 Likes

Ella said that once sign up ends she will pick da teams, I think it's too late... You can ask her to make sure tho

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

:grimacing::neutral_face::no_mouth::wink:

2 Likes

U wanna be on my fren list?

2 Likes

Sure!!!

2 Likes

Time zone plz, if you feel uncomfortable giving that out, just tell me what time it is, AM or PM

2 Likes

My time zone is mountain time PM :wink:

2 Likes

Is it 11:56 PM?

2 Likes

Yep! It's Saturday, so I can stay up as late as I want then!

2 Likes

I'm awake coz my electricity ran out like 5 hours ago, and I woke up coz the fan was on and I was cold...

2 Likes

Ah, I see! That must stink!

2 Likes

I know right! I have to shower in da dark.... Well not completely dark, I turn my iPad on so its kinda like a light but it only have like 5% left yesterday...

2 Likes

I love minions!

2 Likes

That stinks...

1 Like