The liking crisis!

like-limit
crisis

Breaking News!
There has been a sudden outburst of what is now being called
The Liking Crisis
Many are losing likes and are now forced to use the :heart:️ Emoji
Pretty soon, good posts will now have :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ All over them.
The struggle is real

It's a spreading virus. Noooo! Stay away from those who have this virus.

Stay away from me!! I might accidentally sneeze on someone and spread the virus! :cold_sweat:

UPDATE
The only known cure is waiting
And everyone knows patience is a virtue everyone lacks
Therefore, humanity is doomed.
And now for the weather!

OMG, do you listen to Welcome to Nightvale too? Sorry if I spelt it wrong and for getting off topic.

a rain of "IF" blocks have started to rain from the sky, IF everybody eats cheese in hopscotch city. sadly, everyone did.

No I haven't, I've heard of it though :yum:

Haha, funny. <----- no that is not sarcasm

I don't run out of likes because I'm not on the forum that much, hopefully there isn't a liking limit on the app! XD

IT HAPPENED AAAAAAAA
dont worry, i got it for scientific porpoises.

Love it :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!, now the virus is multicolored, we are

doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the answer to this, create another account and guard it with your life, do your best to get to basic ,then member, create more and your likes shall not weary!!!, (speak Darth Vader)do it, it is your desnity(speak like dalek (for @AHappyCoder), come, lets EXTERMINATE this virus, as a team!!!!!!

Fortunately this virus is contained to the forum and cannot be spread to the app :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hrmph... maybe the evil kumkuats from the scratch forum came here and made the virus!

Three cheers, hip hip horray, hip hip horray, hip hip hoooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am immune, I think

Welcome to nightvale sounds awesome! I should listen to it more :yum:

Me too, I think 2020

Have you gotten it before?

27 minutes till I'm nearly cured!

Oh no.... aaa... aaa... AAA... ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh no, I just sneezed the virus on Hopscotch!! :scream:

Good thing @Liza made Hopscotch immune to the virus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: