THE LAST IPHONE BETA TEST! (w/ some surprises!)

iphone
beta

Hey ya’ll!

BIG NEWS: We are sooooooo close to submitting the new app to Apple (which means you’ll be able to download it soon!). Before we do, we need your help one last time. (I know we said this last time, but we found a few bugs, and now are forreals almost done)

ARE YOU READY TO BREAK THE FINAL IPHONE BETA?!

If you accept this challenge, you’re in luck! There’s some new stuff you’ll want to play with (and we’d really, really love your help testing):

• Improved block dragging and deleting in the editor (does it feel this way to you?)
  • Speed! Do large projects open faster? Do they crash the app less frequently?
  • [Drum roll] New ways to make colors! Try using the HSB and RGB options at the end of the color swatch
  • Better tilt whens (do they make sense, do they work well?)

Let us know what you think of these new features! Don’t forget you’ll need to trust Hopscotch to download the app (Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Hopscotch).

Here’s the link to download: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/35ea5dc42dbfff63c79b5ea9f1ecc370

PS: Here’s what we’re gonna be like when this baby is out in the wild:

Amazing! I can't wait until the full version is out! Sadly, I cannot beta test because of my school iPad restrictions.

Good luck on bug hunting! :smile:

I'll try asking my mom if we can beta test! Also, please add the new features to the iPad version! Sadly, our mom's phone can't store that much, but she deleted her 300+ unread emails, so that should make more room.

YAY!

I'm going to update as soon as I get home!
Will it be released soon? :smiley:
I'm so excited! :smile:

I just got Liza nice topic!!!

That felt good!

Look what happens is it becuase I am on a iPad?

Wait it can't upload it says "can not download app"

And then it says retry or done!

Also can I have a link to the latest IPAD version of beta?

As long as its for the iphone only...

Wait a second would this just be an update to the full app upon release? Because my iPad probably won't be able to download another HS app (because of school restrictions) But it should still be able to update (all others have) :sweat_smile:

You can download the beta on iPad AND iPhone!

Hmm but it still says "can not download at the moment"

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey lizz a bit off topic but I sent you a email!

I'm gonna download dis now @Liza please see my review of the old one on the old one on CrazyGenius75​:yum:(Beta)
http://c.hopscotch-staging.com/p/xxu6ozm7i

I know!

It's weird!

So so so so so so weird...

I accept this beta !

Can you guys send me a screenshot of what you see? Do you have the option to trust Hopscotch?