The Kindness War (Book) Teaser Is Out! Book In Progress! Open For BG Characters!

Ok, I got this idea for another Hopscotch book (I have two in progress, plz check them out when they are finished) and it will mainly take part in the Forums but may also leak into Hopscotch inside the book.

The idea is that inside the "Who Are Your Favorite Hopscotchers?" Topic by @BubblegumCupcakeMix, a battle of Complements unleashes. This leads to many sides be put down (and maybe for fun there will be a so called "Switzerland" X(D.....) and a war to be declared, in which in many topics (which will be actually topics that exist) become battlefields of this war. From the cause of this war, a strange positive-negative or ying-yang essence or force builds up, sucking everyone that is part of this war into the Forum, and this will happen very early in the story.
There will be one character from each side of the war, switching between views of them (so it will be a first person view of each character put together) to show the entire story of all the views of it. No villains are planned and there will be tons of background characters. There will also be leaders/governors of each side. Sign up stuff below.

Sides

Red
Blue
Yellow
Neutral

Please note that your characters will very early in the story be sucked into a virtual world and make it clear on their reactions to such an event.

Governors (FULL)

Full.. :/

Main Characters (FULL)

Full.. :/

Background Characters

Which Side Do You Join?
Looks?
Personality?
HS User?
Other?

OMTL

@BB-Box
@ArtyAnimal
@AvocadoDont
@AwesomeNachos
@BellaWafflez17
@bluedogmc-official
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@ButterBark
@Candycane
@CatWithABrush
@ChocolateFox
@CodePerfect
@codingkit
@ColourfulBlack
@ConnellCoder
@CreationsOfaNoob
@DA-BEASTY
@doZqoh
@DMF
@Ella_13
@Explorer_
@FascinatingTreehouse
@FluffyMarshmellow
@FoodDelivery
@FortatoBuilder
@FunkyGoldfish
@GiraffeProductions
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@happy12345678910
@HappyPerson
@HappyDolphin
@Himynameismeredith1
@Hoppertoscotch
@IKeudin
@Jess888
@JojoDude
@KarmicSans2
@KawaiiRose
@Kitkat26
@KoolM123
@KVJ
@MiiR_legend
@minioncandy
@MudFlowerCat
@Murphy1
@Paydent12
@PerfectPanda24
@PianoGorilla2006
@Potter_Head
@Puppylulu
@PumpkinGirl
@PurpleStorybook
@Rainboom
@RubyStars
@ScarySweetheart
@Sensei_Coder
@Silverdolphin
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Sprouse
@StarryDream
@Steelhooves
@StRiKe_Charler123
@Sugarisyummy
@Themasterofairjitzu
@treefrogstudios
@TrevCoding
@Valgo
@ValueGamesStudio
@Vortex.inc
@waddlemarco
@WasIdealessHere
@weathercats
@William04GamerA
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@Yellow_Mellow
@YuxinaYammy
@Zachyswag

This is for the Main Character.

Thanks! This sounds like a great idea, and I'll support it with or without the part. This is for Governer. @Hoppertoscotch

@sweetlina accepted!

@OnceUponATime you 2

:D thanks!

Imma make a list of characters now

Characters

Governors

@OnceUponATime
Blue
Looks? Long, dark brown hair, and a muscled stature. Pale brown eyes. Always wearing a scarf.
Personality? Confident, funny, slightly overconfident, willing to try all kinds of tactics.
HS User? OnceUponATime[OUAT]
If You Want A Special Code Name, What Is It? Nah :stuck_out_tongue:
Other? I want to di.e at one point >:smiley:

@TheDrawer
Yellow
Looks?red eyes really really long black hair I don't know
Personality?evil, nerdish
HS User?the coder :slight_smile:
If You Want A Special Code Name, What Is It? None
Other?nothing

@KarmicSans2
Neutral
Looks? Messy dark hair, light brown skin, and short.
Personality? A complete nerd, but gets angry easily
HS User? KarmicSans2
If You Want A Special Code Name, What Is It? Sans, cuz KarmicSans2 is a mouthful
Other? I am a taekwondo black belt, can that be reflected in my character?

@StRiKe_Charler123
Blue
Looks: brown hair with green eyes, tan skin, freckles, green shirt, jeans, cubs hat
Personally: patience, kind
UserName: (The same as the forum UserName)
Code Name: BLUE

Main Characters

@Sweetlina
Blue
Looks? I have dark hazelnut hair. It is long and wavy. It has purple highlights. I have light hazelnut eyes. I have light olive tone skin color. I have black square glasses. You can make my clothes
Personality? Happy and bubbly. Loves everything. It's a tomboy.
HS User? Sweetlina​:purple_heart:
Other? Hallo

@CodePerfect
Red
Looks? Light blonde hair. Whereing get a backwards hat. Also has glasses. Hazel eyes. A navy hoodie and white shorts.
Personality? Smart. Very good at helping other people.
HS User? CodePerfect

@LavenderArts
Yellow
Looks? Blonde hair, blue eyes, kind of creepy. Because I don't want to be that.. has a scar on left cheek.
Personality? Mysterious, and bursts out a lot. I mean a lot.
HS User? LavenderArts
Other? Give her a weird name. Like Cassiopeia. Just not that.

@RubyStars
Neutral
Looks? Medium length, straight, blond hair, and pure blue eyes. Only wears long sleeved shirts and jeans, even on the hottest days.
Personality? Sorta tough, but kind on the inside. She's really smart, and would make a good cop.
HS User? RubyStars
Other? If you were wondering, this isn't much like me in real life. I felt like making up a random personality!

Background Characters

Blue

None

Yellow

@XiaoMiaoMi
Looks?
I have pale skin, and yellowish-brownish eyes. I usually tie up my (black) hair, and if it's not tied up, it reaches my lower back.
I glare a lot, and rarely smile, but I have a rigid back and never slouch.
For clothing, if you need a clothing description, I just wear a striped office shirt (the ones with a single pocket on the front), along with black pants.
Personality?
I'm an agressive, wants-to-pick-a-fight kind of person, who often engages in arguments with others. However, I know I can't do much by myself, so I flock to groups of people. I'm a humbuggy person.
Even though I'm agressive, I completely and totally ■■■■■■■ around people of a higher rank than me. Inside my feistiness is a constant demand for the choise that has the least likelihood of me dying.

HS User?
@XiaoMiaoMi or Shivelight [Hetalian]

Red

@BellaWafflez17
Looks? medium shade brown hair, 7 inches past shoulders with red tips, tan skin, dark dark (almost black) eyes, wearing a grey hoodie sweatshirt and light jeans.
Personality? kind, thoughtful, competitive, team player, funny, quiet with people I don't know well but loud and outgoing around friends and family
HS User? iWaffle

Neutral

@DatKawaiiPillow
Looks? She has fair colored skin with freckles and dark blue eyes. Her hair is black with green highlights, and when not tied in a braid or ponytail is down to her waist. Her outfit is usually a lightweight, gray sweater. That is thicker during colder weather (Yes I know there is a rhyme). Blue jean shorts or just regular jeans, and black and silver sneakers. She also has gray, box shaped glasses.
Personality? She is helpful and contributing to the team, but is still a little shy. She usually is fighting by her self, and never seems to talk to her allies. She is still a great part to the team, even if you don't exactly know who she is.
HS User? DatAnimeBlanket or DatKawaiiPillow

Sides Taken: Blue
Which Side Do You Wish To Own?i don't mind
Looks?red eyes really really long black hair I don't know
Personality?evil
HS User?the coder :)
If You Want A Special Code Name, What Is It? None
Other?nothing
This is for govener :D

• Make A Sneak Peek!
  • Don't Make A Sneak Peek!

0voters

Votes are public.

@TheDrawer congratulations, leader of the Yellow Nation! X(D

I feel like you won't be governor for very long if you're evil in this war... X(D

XD thanks

For Peeps Who Are Thinking About Being A Character

I need a character that is super nerdish probably (by the term nerdish I mean super smarty on everything but not in a mean way lol, it's for the scene when everyone is sucked into the forums)

Never mind we have a nerdish evil governor, though another nerdish character could also help (but isn't needed anymore)

Can I also be that XD

@TheDrawer an evil nerdy governor of The Kindness War.

I like it.

XD yayyyyyy

[quote="Hoppertoscotch, post:1, topic:25510, full:true"]

Sides

Red
Blue
Yellow
Neutral

Please note that your characters will very early in the story be sucked into a virtual world and make it clear on their reactions to such an event.

Governors

Sides Taken: Blue, Yellow
Which Side Do You Wish To Own?
Looks?
Personality?
HS User?
If You Want A Special Code Name, What Is It?
Other?

Main Characters

Sides Taken: Blue
Which Side Do You Join? Red.
Looks? Light blonde hair. Whereing get a backwards hat. Also has glasses. Hazel eyes. A navy hoodie and white shorts.
Personality? Smart. Very good at helping other people.
HS User? CodePerfect
Other?

This is for Main Character.

@CodePerfect I'm sorry but your personality awfully sounds like the personality of another Main Character, @Sweetlina. Is there any way (maybe by going into more detail) that this won't be the case? Sorry.

I will change my personality. Okay? I was kinda rushed.

I don't understand what are you trying to say.

I changed it!! Any other things I need to change?