The JACG2018MASTER gt

general_topic
hello 
tv-is-pretty
ae_was_here
general_⁣topic

I’m new as I stated… and alone. Could anyone show me around?

Welcome to the forum!
Let me get my huge thingy of tips and font tricks…

So, here’s that grand welcome that took half an hour to put together.
By the way, try tagging
@discobot start new user
but not with that font. Discobot has a surprise for you…
By the way, I’m going to put the welcome in a dropdown box thingy. Because it’s huge.

Welcome to the forum!

Just tag me if you need any help, and I know some cool fonts, too.

<a> makes aqua text </a>

Aqua!! There also used to be red, green, and blue colors, but I think it messed up the color scheme of the forum or something.

<thistextwillbeinvisibleaslongastherearejustletters>
You can just type random letters for that, too. Just keep the thingies at the end.

# type # and a space for big bold text

Big!

<big> makes big text </big>
Big!

<sub> makes low and small text </sub>
Regular text vs. sub text
There’s one to make the text high and small, too, but I forget it.

** this text will be bold **
Bold text!

*this text will be italicized*
Italics!

<s> strikethrough text </s>
Strikethrough!

<u>this text will be underlined</u>
Underlined text!
Okay, on second thought, maybe they deleted that font trick…

Here’s a link to a topic on more cool fonts, even though I probably covered a lot of them.

Oh, also don’t type @ and omtl together, unless you’re making a contest or something, you’ll tag 172 people. And members of the OMTL aren’t that happy when they get tagged for something like

Oops! Oops! Loop-de-loop!

And other pointless stuff like that. Be aware, there are guidelines on OMTL usage, and I suggest you read them. (Oh, and OMTL stands for Official Mass Tag List.)
If you want, you can join the OMTL here.
There should be a “join” button on that page somewhere, in addition to the OMTL guidelines.

And then there’s the POMTL (Project Official Mass Tag List), tagged by a person who made a project who would like constructive criticism or tips on improving on his or her coding. This one consists of 61 people.
You can join here.
Again, don’t tag it for random things and leave the OMTL and POMTL if you leave the forum.

Also, I strongly recommend going over the Community Guidelines, because if you break them, you’ll probably be suspended, and I have no idea how long that one user has gotten suspended for. Basically no bad words, be humble, try not to get in an argument or flame war, don’t give away personal information, don’t spam (post random stuff), and be positive. Oh, and put your General Topic in the #random-stuff category. (And you won’t be able to access that category until you’re of the Member trust level, which shouldn’t take to long to earn if you’re active.
Here’s a link:
Community Guidelines

Welcome to the forum :) Here are the basics!

Circled in red are your notifications. You can see who replied to you, and who wants to talk to you by tagging people (adding an @ symbol in front of a name turns it into a notification for them to see, like @JACG2018MASTER). You can also access your account settings from that menu, or your bookmarked posts.

Circled in blue is the topic search. Be careful not to make duplicate topics of the same problem, as yours might already be answered by someone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Finally, circled in green is the title - click it at any time to return to the main topic selection menu. I’m sure you can get the hang of things from there. :)

@tankt2016’s tutorial was how to make your posts look fancier, but you can also use the buttons above the post editing area too. ^^

If you ever need anyone to talk to, here’s my general topic. They’re used to chat about random stuff, kinda like a chatroom!
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/rawrbear-s-fourth-general-topic-4-i-can-t-believe-i-made-a-fourth/48479?u=rawrbear

Hi! Most useful tricks.

< this makes stuff invisible> < good for the twenty character limit >

Try tagging @discobot for help uwu

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Okay @discobot is this right?

What twenty character limit?

You have to use at least twenty characters in a post for it to be allowed.

Quote the post below.

Press reply on it and then press the speech bubble button in the upper left of the editor.

Ok.

Just saying, Discobot can’t tell you…most stuff, so you could just try it.

Say this to get to know the basics

@discobot start new user

Hi! If you have any questions, you can ask me!

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope that you have a wonderful time here! I would suggest taking a look here and at everything that other helpful forummers posted above! By the way, feel free to ask me if you ever need any help!

Hey @discobot how do you do colored text?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Put the letter a in these things < > for aqua text
And put he word big in them for big text and the same thing for the word small hope this helped!