The Informers 📢 (a collab)

Stay on topic!

Welcome!

We’re a collab dedicated to sharing debunking common myths and exposing the truth through code.

Here’s some info:

Account: The Informers :loudspeaker:
Collaborators: @Yusamac205 @sophia @FRENCH_WAVE123 @Grizzlygoat1 (and maybe others)

Do you want to join?

You don’t need to sign up or anything to help out. Just tell us you’re interested and we’ll get you set up to

• Beta Test
  • Find information and myths to debunk.
  • help with code

If you want access to the account, just help out and we’ll add you once we learn more about you.

16 Likes

@sophia @Grizzlygoat1 @FRENCH_WAVE123 You all might want to follow this topic. Here we’ll discuss exactly what we’re doing.

I got first post

6 Likes

@Leaders, unlist?

3 Likes

O wait, should’ve asked

3 Likes

Idk if we should I list or not…

4 Likes

what are we informing?

4 Likes

As a note, if you have any questions that would like to see answered in a project, let us know!

And stay friendly! Even if we don’t agree, we can still be civil.

What do you propose?

3 Likes

Srry :sweat_smile: oops

4 Likes

I wanna join ples

3 Likes

Ahh, I’m glad you asked. You see, Jesus commanded His followers to preach in His name to all people, and this is just one small way we can do that because by sharing the truth, we are sharing the Truth (Jesus)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Common myth is carrot doesn’t help with ur eyesight, pls don’t take it

4 Likes

let us know if/when you would like the topic unlisted!
sorry for the accidental unlist - I will follow your directions as topic owner :)

7 Likes

Um…well, that’s certainly interesting. I’ve always heard that to be true, and I would love to look into that more.
But that’s not the necessarily kind of myths we’re set on debunking (I don’t think). We are more focused on the myths in culture right now that would tell you that the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. Stuff like that.

4 Likes

Woah, @JonnyGamer, nice of you to drop in. You may or may not remember our first try with this. If you ever want to get involved, just let us know

4 Likes

It’s my bad, sorry :/

4 Likes

Lol

Woah Jonny gamer! The man the myth the guy who welcomed me 2 le forum

3 Likes

Hey this is a very cool topic
Good to see you again, it’s been a while

5 Likes

Hi @FRENCH_WAVE123
(Yes I remember!)
It’s good to see you again too

4 Likes

Hopefully it stays that way and doesn’t get too heated XD
Good to see you as well
Any suggestions for topics we should cover with this collab?

6 Likes