The Inactivity Topic

inactive
not
forever
chakins

The Inactivity Topic

This is so we don't clog up the forums with too many goodbye topics! This is only for people who will be leaving a short amount of time, and not quitting. I understand wanting to tell people you won't be on so they don't think you quit, but please tell me @Kiwicute2016 or @BuildASnowman if you think this will cause too many problems, or not be something we want to focus on. Anyways, you can add your name under the line will a description of how long you will be gone, why, etc. Here's an example:

@CatDogHorse - Im leav.ing for 9 days because I'm going on vacation!

Add your names here!

@Bubbles4Ever929 - I'm leaving for no amount of time because reasons!
@Intellection74- I'm going to be inactive from July 16-23, because in going on vacation. :)
@MrHotdog64 - Well, I will still be active, but not as much. I dont know if I will bring my ipad.

Hmm, it seems more special if people make there own topics.

But still, the fourm will be clogged up.... but ok :wink:

I think this is a great idea!

Please search before you post, HuggingFluffyBear already made a topic about this months ago, I'm searching for it…
Got it, @Malie.

I did search but didn't find anything! @tankt2016

@Kiwicute2016 Yay! I wast sure idk why but maybe it's the fact that I've been up since 2 in the morning because I had a plane flight and am not thinking straight XD

It's old.

I'll ask him.
@Huggingfluffybear, where is your "Say when you won't be on" topic? Malie couldn't find it when she searched before she posted (the only flaw in SBYPing), and neither can I.

At first, I thought that said 'a plane fight' and I was like, WUT?!

It's called "say bye (temporarily) to hopspctchers here!

When someone loves the idea but you made the idea first.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks a lot! I'll get the link now.

SBYP @Malie there is already a topic @tankt2016 so it would be nice of you to go help her on that topic​:grinning: