The Impossible Quiz Comp!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Rishan69420) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Latest Collabs, Requests & Competition Topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

The Impossible Quiz Competition!

You might already know that I’m making an impossible quiz, and you also might already know that I made a topic just like this one. But because that one failed completely, I’m trying again!

The rules are simple:

1. It has to be appropriate, of course
  2. It can’t take too long to complete
  3. It has to be possible
  4. It has be a riddle, or a mini game, but if you want to do something tag me here with your idea :slight_smile:
  5. It has to be by yourself unless you’re doing a collab (you can’t copy someone else)
  6. You can make up to 5 questions.
Rewards

:1st_place_medal: 1st place: 3 plants and 75 Rini gems.
:2nd_place_medal:2nd place: 2 plants and 62 Rini gems.
:3rd_place_medal:3rd place: 1 plant and 50 Rini gems.

Details about Rini gems are in my bio

You will get 5 Rini gems every question you submit that will get in the game regardless if you’re in the top 3, top 3 awards will be additional to participation gems.

And your question/project will most likely get in my Impossible Quiz game!
Note: If that happens, then the question you made will have a text box saying “Created by (your HS username)”.

Deadline: 2021-09-15T05:00:00Z

Now for the most important part:

Would you like to join?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

Tell me if I’m missing something please :slightly_smiling_face:

Tags

@NOT_Rishans_Taglist
@pomtl

9 Likes

When you mean by not too long, as in how many riddles maximum?

3 Likes

No, I mean it shouldn’t take like 30 minutes to complete 1 question lol

3 Likes

Oh right xD

3 Likes

Poll is closing tomorrow everyone!

@FRENCH_WAVE123 can you edit into the op “Details about Rini gems are in my bio” at the end of the rewards list?

1 Like

@Rishan69420

How’s this?

1 Like

@TrueHarryPotterLover and @9puppygirl seems like you are the only two participants. Also the comp has started!

2 Likes

12 more days!

has anyone started working on this?

1 Like

I can’t do it

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about this it ended 6 days ago whoops

Anyways, does anyone have something for this?