The Idea Story! Awesome 3D fun! πŸŽ₯ Please join me πŸ˜”

collabs
3d
big

@OMTL @OMTL PLEASE!!! SOMEBODY?

The Idea Project (A 3D collab.)

Ok, so, I had this idea for a 3D animation that I cannot get out of my head. It is sort of explains constructive ideas and then goes to destructive ideas and then back to a constructive ideas. It is just a fun film that tells the tale of a of ideas!

It IS going to be a silent film. So we have to explain it without voice.

Script ideas

Idea 1
Video starts in a dark room. In the room there is a socket that you would put a lightbulb in. Then a bright light flashes and then it shows this guy walk in with a big bright lightbulb and he places it into the lightbulb socket and and a bunch of tools and building materials drop onto the ground in front of him and he starts building. Then, more people come and they each have a little bright lightbulb of their own that they put into other littler lightbulb sockets and they help him build his idea up! Then it will show the idea quickly growing as well as all of the building they have made until it is turned into this awesome city! Everybody admires their work. Then, there is a red flash as someone holding a dark red lightbulb walks in from the abyss and he pulls the bright lightbulb out and replaces it with the dark red light bulb. Suddenly, the light darkens and destruction tools drop down in front of him and he starts destroying all that the people had worked so hard to make. Other people joined him as they put their own destructive ideas into the little sockets, replacing the bright ideas. The people who had the bright ideas tried to take the bad ideas out, but the couldn’t. The people with the bad ideas destroyed everything, and then vanished. All of the people who had worked hard to build their idea are sad. They walk into the abyss and fade away…

Then, after a little while, another bright flash of light flies into the room and someone else puts his bright idea into the big socket

Help me bring this to life!

Here is how you can help:

I need 3D modelers and developers who use Blender to join me with this!

Her is the forum:

How old are you? (if you are not allowed to share your age, then just say: kid, tween, or teenager.):
Do you have experience with Blender?:
How long have you used Blender for?:
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being not much and 10 being a lot. How would you rate your skill with Blender?:
What would you like to help with on this project?:
How much time would you have? (It does not have to be a lot at all):
Are you fine with a full notification bar?:
Will you click the watching button for this topic?:
What version of Blender do you use?:
Is there anything else?:

Members:

@Work_kids_coding

Roles

Leader
How to earn: Help with the project and earn trust from @Work_kids_coding
What Leaders can do: Everything involving the collab

Co leaders
How to earn: Earn trust from @Work_kids_coding
What Co-leaders can do: Almost everything

How to earn: Join the collab!
What Members can do: Help with the project

Everything 3D. Blender, Maya, 3D Max, Paint 3D and Hopscotch!
Everything 3D. Blender, Maya, 3D Max, Paint 3D and Hopscotch!

The Idea project will show that Hopscotchers can do a lot of AWESOME things

Please guys? This will be FUN!!!

@Explorer_ I see that you like the idea… Would you like to join?

Sorry I’m kinda busy
Maybe I will later

Hmm… school is about to start for me. I’ll see if I can try to find time to get in.
Soon I won’t be active. Is that ok

@DogWithAPen You do not need to take too much time out of your day! It would just be like a project to go to if you are bored or something…

@Explorer_ You do not need to take too much time out of your day! It would just be like a project to go to if you are bored or something…

@Explorer_ It seems like you are active now…

Yes, I’m filling in the form

@Explorer_ YAY!!! I am so excited! Here is the Lightbulb I am working on:

You know, the idea lightbulb. It still needs a lot of work!

How old are you? (if you are not allowed to share your age, then just say: kid, tween, or teenager.): Tween but I act like a kid
Do you have experience with Blender?: ??? The app? Or the one to blend food?
How long have you used Blender for?: ???
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being not much and 10 being a lot. How would you rate your skill with Blender?: ???
What would you like to help with on this project?: Yes
How much time would you have? (It does not have to be a lot at all): I will try to be active
Are you fine with a full notification bar?: Sure
Will you click the watching button for this topic?: I will do it now!
What version of Blender do you use?: ???
Is there anything else?: Yes, what do you mean by β€˜Blender’

@Explorer_ the app Blender…

@Explorer_ the thing you use to animate…

Um, this is not a yes or no question…

Sorry I read it wrong

I would like to help by maybe designing

@Explorer_ Uh, Designing what?

Answers
I’m kinda of rather young but if you really need it I’m 9
Nah
A LOT
I luv getting notifications
Is tracking fine I don’t really like watching topics :confused:
I skipped al the blender questions