The "I don't have access to my own topic" / "Could you take this out of the lounge?" topic

lounge
donotlounge

Okay think I’m done!

My topic explaining an error with the forum has been lounged, can so,done please unlounge it?

If you mean this one:

then I’m actually gonna leave that one in there’s bc it’s a duplicate.

If it’s another one, uhhh, lemme know ig

Could you link to one?

umm here’s an old one from tankt

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/should-people-stop-with-the-un-read-titles/48696?u=madsie05

could someone put a picture of bill nye in my w secret gt? i don’t want it to be unlounged but i think it needs a picture of bill nye and i don’t have access to it

yeah sure

thanks

Really? That’s a poor excuse for hiding my topic. That topic was posted for an entirely different purpose.

There was also one where people were asking about how to do unread topics and how to get into them.
Maybe that’s why it got lounged

Alright, @Madsie05 could you unlounge my topic? I need to edit to to make it more relevant.

Dude I have no idea, I didn’t lounge it.

But sure, I’ll unlounge it rn :)

Edit: done

i have got a topic i don’t remember the exact name, but i think it was “topic for new users” and i don’t have access to it anymore. pls fix that : )

Sorry I can’t find it may try again later

maybe you can check my profile i can’t see it though… maybe it got deleted or something… idk

You’re talking about this topic, right?

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/35933

Thankyou! I couodnt find it for some reason idk thanks tankt!

I have been wondering for a long time what ‘lounging’ actually is. Is it an ability you unlock when you get regular? And what does it mean? Can you not edit it anymore? What is the point in that?

When you become a regular, you gain access to the lounge, and it also becomes a category where you can move topics! So when you lounge something, you basically move it to the lounge so only Regulars, Leaders etc can see the topic!

@MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE

Right. What is the point in that and why would someone just make it so only some people could see it?