The Hopscotch Weekly Challenge

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

I now look at mine as a failure.

2 Likes

No projects a failure! And besides, it’s just a fun competition, don’t worry too much about wether your project is “good” enough. :)

3 Likes

he he he

nominates “eat the hotdog”

2 Likes

Alright that may stretch the challenge rules a bit lol

But seriously- don’t worry about it. We’ll always accept projects, regardless of how big, or how small they are. C:

1 Like

if you’re referencing this - we leaders aren’t hosting this week! :wink:

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

In regards to this challenge, we’ve noticed that some users are picking the same person for the challenge. Since we want everyone to pick a different user, we’ve decided that this will be on a First come, First serve basis.

If you have a user in mind, please say on this topic who you’d like to invite. This is basically “reserving” a user and prevents any confusion on who is making a project on who.

Anyone who’s already submitted a project will not be affected.

To recap: Please post here and reserve the user you want to make a project on. We want one person per user, so whoever posts first gets to make a project on that user. If you already made and posted a project, this doesn’t effect you. Thank you!

10 Likes

Edit: just read the post above this :woman_facepalming:t3: If I need to do another one, let me know.

4 Likes

It’s fine, all yours!

It’s been collected, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Greetings Hops! @HWChallenges

You may have heard of “genius hours” or “passion projects” at your school before - projects where you get to research something you think is really cool, and share that awesome knowledge with someone else!

This week, we’d like you to think about something you think is awesome - whether that be whales, snowstorms, semicolons, or artifacts of yore - and create a project teaching other Hops about that topic!

Post your projects in this topic with the hashtag #sharemygenius, and spread your awesomeness to the world! We’ll round up projects next Tuesday for judging.

19 Likes

:o

Exciting

9 Likes

Ooh, intresting…

5 Likes

I think everything is awesome

4 Likes

Here is my entry, sorry I did this in a rush cause I have no time. This are all facts that I know

6 Likes

hey there @HWChallenges!
This week’s challenge is all about camp courtesy - and more specifically the safety cabin!

we’d like to challenge you guys to create a project all about the safety cabin!
for more details about camp courtesy and the safety cabin - click here!

prizes in store for the coolest projects! :eyes:
Post your original projects and reply with them here before next week’s challenge!

18 Likes
1 Like

awesome - some great tips!

3 Likes

Can I join?

2 Likes

I’m sure anyone can :))

1 Like

of course! all you have to do is make a project about one of our weekly challenges - if you win, you’ll be awarded some HopBytes!

check out this week’s challenge about the wonderful safety cabin!

3 Likes