The Hopscotch Weekly Challenge

Sweet! Tysm!

1 Like

What is the new topic? Lol I had not much time to participate in the 11th challenge.

1 Like

the latest challenge I found

3 Likes

Entry here.
3 Likes

Oh really? Huh, cool. Ah well, it doesn’t matter too much lol

5 Likes

Communication Cabin Challenge!

Hey everyone - this week’s challenge continues on the Camp Courtesy theme, and this week, it’s time for my cabin - the communication cabin! If you need a refresher on what we do there, check this:

also, make sure to check the actual Camp Courtesy topic for a more detailed re-introduction of the cabin! (scroll to the bottom to find it)

This week, I want you to make a project that promotes the communication cabin and gives tips related to the cabin’s points, or make a more general project that doesn’t mention the cabin, but gives some tips related to the cabin’s points.

Good luck!

@HWChallenges

19 Likes

if I have time (got another project with a relatively close deadline) I’ll do it

5 Likes

howdy lovely people! @HWChallenges
some of you may remember our #sharemygenius challenge - to show other hops some knowledge about something you love! in first place for this challenge we have the glorious @creationsofavillager with an epic project about the weather!

congrats to creationsofavillager! and if you’re looking to earn some love of your own - why not submit an entry to this week’s Communications challenge before it’s too late! :eyes:

21 Likes

awesome project @creationsofavillager!

8 Likes

So what thing do i do here now?

2 Likes

participate in weekly challenges - latest here - can enter up until a new challenge is released!

5 Likes

will there be The Hopscotch Weekly Challenge 2

1 Like

Idk they not post

2 Likes

It certainly was a while ago - and we are so sorry about the delay on these weekly challenges. However, we are back with some big news… :open_mouth:

Announcing: Secret Santa!

Hey hops - we are doing a kind of Secret Santa on the forum this year! Those who apply will be paired up with someone and get to make them a winter-themed project, and of course spread kindness!

Would you like to apply?
Everyone is welcome to enter - but we will only allow applications for a few days!
To count yourself in - just vote in this poll:

• I want to enter!
  • I accidentally voted/changed my mind

0 voters

We will provide more information about the Secret Santa and start matching people in a few days (after the poll above has closed)

@HWChallenges

25 Likes

Ooh, that’s gonna be awesome! @Pengscape, u should try

6 Likes

Ooh nice
I was gonna make something like this but it was postponed.

7 Likes

I am participating

6 Likes

Ooh I want to sign up but I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it and I don’t want someone to not have anything :(
Alright I’ll try

8 Likes

This is gonna be super sic!
Count me in for sure :))

8 Likes

My mind already has an idea

Man with belly which jiggles like bowl full of jelly flying through a ginormous backpack and it’s super hard because it’s my backpack and it’s filled with junk

2 Likes