The Hopscotch Weekly Challenge

Greetings Hops! @HWChallenges

You may have heard of “genius hours” or “passion projects” at your school before - projects where you get to research something you think is really cool, and share that awesome knowledge with someone else!

This week, we’d like you to think about something you think is awesome - whether that be whales, snowstorms, semicolons, or artifacts of yore - and create a project teaching other Hops about that topic!

Post your projects in this topic with the hashtag #sharemygenius, and spread your awesomeness to the world! We’ll round up projects next Tuesday for judging.

20 Likes

:o

Exciting

10 Likes

Ooh, intresting…

6 Likes

I think everything is awesome

5 Likes

Here is my entry, sorry I did this in a rush cause I have no time. This are all facts that I know

7 Likes

hey there @HWChallenges!
This week’s challenge is all about camp courtesy - and more specifically the safety cabin!

we’d like to challenge you guys to create a project all about the safety cabin!
for more details about camp courtesy and the safety cabin - click here!

prizes in store for the coolest projects! :eyes:
Post your original projects and reply with them here before next week’s challenge!

21 Likes
2 Likes

awesome - some great tips!

5 Likes

Can I join?

3 Likes

I’m sure anyone can :))

3 Likes

of course! all you have to do is make a project about one of our weekly challenges - if you win, you’ll be awarded some HopBytes!

check out this week’s challenge about the wonderful safety cabin!

5 Likes

Hey everyone! @HWChallenges

Thanks for participating in our weekly challenge. We hope you enjoyed it and continue to keep extending forum invitations and welcomes to talented hops.

Now for the results!

ExplodingDuck’s Project!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/1187ll5ytd

Score: 15!

Sophia’s Project!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/118eaif7l1

Score: 14!

and we have a winner! :tada: with 15 points, ExplodingDucks wins!

Congrats to both of you, your projects were amazing! Sorry for the delayed results.

~ The Welcome Team

12 Likes

@HWChallenges - check out the results above!

15 Likes

By the way fox productions was already on the forum as blink studios

3 Likes

Nice!
When is there goin to be a new challenge?

2 Likes

there’s a new challenge already out! :wink:

4 Likes

Sweet! Tysm!

1 Like

What is the new topic? Lol I had not much time to participate in the 11th challenge.

1 Like

the latest challenge I found

3 Likes

Entry here.
3 Likes