The Hopscotch Weekly Challenge

There is a copy option
You don’t need to tap notes

3 Likes

oh.
but thats what i do.
(:

4 Likes

Woah, only 1 hour left to submit your projects!

4 Likes

Ahh still gotta code something
And the promo project too

5 Likes

Well actually I’ll just skip this challenge and do the promo project because I should prioritize that

5 Likes

Hey Hopscotchers!

A new week and a new weekly challenge! This week, we’re going to focus on something that’s all around us, and that definitely deserves some appreciation, since it also is something that needs to be taken care of by us.

I’m of course talking about the nature. This week’s challenge involves coding a project that in any way appreciates nature. It can be everything from a project spreading awareness of global warming and how you can help, to a beautiful nature scenery that appreciates what we have around us.

Create a project with the mentioned theme above. Put #NatureLoveChallenge as the title, and post your project in the HWC topic on the forum! This challenge is weekly and ends next Sunday!

Good luck!

@HWChallenges

21 Likes

I think I’ll do this one, sounds fun

4 Likes

I’ll do this one if I have time.

4 Likes

Here’s the promo project, sorry it’s 30 minutes late

8 Likes

no worries! we love our amazing design team :yum:

7 Likes

Yay finally

2 Likes

who are they?

3 Likes
5 Likes

ooh im really excited!

3 Likes

Yay! Looks fun! I’m on it!

1 Like

If I can now type pixel art, I wonder if it’s too ambitious to code a hundred-line pixel art by the end of the week for this challenge…

4 Likes

that’s what I’m doing

3 Likes

Nice name! I like it!

you’re not doing a pixel art of a photo I took of one of those brilliant red roses in our mom’s “Jungle Garden,” right? because I’m doing that one

3 Likes

no

2 Likes