The Hopscotch Team(RANT)

Okay guys.
Lately, I have been noticing one thing from The Hopscotch Team.
They are overreacting way too much.
As @StRiKe_Charler123 said in his topic about the Freedom of Speech on here.
They close way too fast.
I also tried to apologize for what I did on last Friday. But instead, it got closed by one of the Hopscotch Team leaders. But I am not going to call out names.
So please don't be all like:

I am just really mad on what has been happening after a month or so I got onto this forum.(On my main account)

10 Likes

I do agree, they have been overreacting a bit. But that is because they have so many people that are doing mean things and they have to do something.

3 Likes

Also, don't name the topic that. It is somewhat rude. I'm not trying to be mean.

3 Likes

Some people thinks what they are doing is correct

Other people disagree and think what they are doing wrong

It really depends on how you see it

2 Likes

I have no opinion
But there is no freedom of speech here
This is their forum and if you don't like it then you should just pack your bags and leave.
They make the rules and if you don't like it there's really nothing you can do about it

7 Likes

They did say that we do have the freedom of speech if it is appropriate for this forum.

1 Like

Yes
But the rule is that it has to be appropriate
Is that still freedom of speech?
It is their judgement what is and what is not appropriate

4 Likes

I see what you are saying.

1 Like

For example they could say that penguins are not appropriate for no reason
And they could deem that inappropriate and therefore no one can talk about penguins

3 Likes

I agree with you totally.

1 Like

Yay
You know, you're not that bad as I thought you were... (that's a compliment)

3 Likes

Thank you! I am going back to my normal self, not my pysko self.

2 Likes

I agree. And disagree at the same time!

THT have the Job to close topics, but they don't need to close all the topic with a tiny bit of off topicness in it! (Like general topics)

I hope mine won't get closed!

1 Like

Yeah, I kind of agree. It's kinda weird when they close general topics, too.

3 Likes

I'm glad to hear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They weren't overeacting, they closed it because it was making the problem worse.

About freedom of speech

It's the hopscotch teams fourm so they can do wat they want so accept it or leave it

But yea, I do agree they did overreact. If you did not use all caps, I think it would still be open. I think they thought it would become a flame war

1 Like

For freedom of speech: I think we have to understand that in the U.S., you're free to say what you want, no matter what. But here they have to stop inappropriate speech because Hopscotch is a kid's app and we should respect that. Think of what schools and parents would say if they found out Hopscotch wasn't banning language or actions like that.

The Hopscotch Team has a reason to close a topic. If something in the topic doesn't follow the community guidelines they will close the topic.

3 Likes

I agree
But you shouldn't be to hard on them
Then again they are the reason why we have hopscotch itself

1 Like