The Hopscotch Song!

hopscotch
ideas
song

Hi!
Im making something called "The Hopscotch Song" and i need some ideas. But first lemme tell you something

How I came up with this

I was in my room thinking about a remix me and my friends made about the water cycle in science and started singing something about Hopscotch and wrote what i said down...

what this is based off of

This is based off of the song "Whip/Nae Nae" by Silentó.

what it already has...

You already know what it is
Hopscotch
Hopscotch
Hopscotch
Come and say it with me
You code on Hopscotch, and play games. Code on Hopscotch Hopscotch and play games. Code on Hopscotch, and play games. Code on Hopscotch Hopscotch and play games.
Now they sayin.. Ooh look at this game. Ooh look at this game, ooh look at this game. Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh look at this game ooh look at this game ooh look and this game ooh ooh ooh.

If anyone has any ideas just tell me here.
(Yes this will be a project and there will be credits)

Who's in credit

No one yet!

It's called "Whip/Nae nae" not "watch me."
Here:
We got MagmaPOP, the guy who codes, the bets games, in the whole world. WE GOT ARTISTS-ISTS, AND MUSICIANS! The whole community SAY IT WITH ME!
Pixel art, movies and stuff. Oh look at that, it's Harry Potter! OH JUST CAST A SPELL, CODE AND THIS ONE IS IMPERIUS CURSE ILLEGAL NOW YOU GO TO JAIL IN AZKABAN!
Watch me code, andwatch me draw draw

? It doesn't go with the groove for me.

I might do part of that :wink: @Fun_in_the_Sun when you type a song you can never get the groove to it but if you watch the regular song you might get the beat of it here :wink: