The Hopscotch Shop Hub! 💻

cool hub!

7 Likes

:+1: Thanks, I didn’t think about that. I’ll draft those up and have a lead edit asap

7 Likes

Thanks for making this topic! :)

7 Likes

:+1: Yep, figured it’d be nice to have them all easily accessible rather then have to dig for the shop you want

6 Likes

Awesome, it’ll be much easier now, thanks!

5 Likes

WOW nice topic

3 Likes

What about my shop?

4 Likes

Oh yeah your shop is awesome!!!

3 Likes

Oops, sorry, I missed that one! Can you link the OP for me?

2 Likes

I thought about this, and originally, I planned to have it there (you mean the one that is auto-added to the post when you open a new topic in #collabs-requests-competitions, right?) and technically, in this topic I don’t directly deal with currencies- they’re quick links to shops (and all shops alphabetical the disclaimer) so is it necessary? If I missed something and I’m getting this wrong please tell me, this was just my train of thought

4 Likes

no no no loll. your topic doesn’t need it at the beginning, i meant add a section where its like “if you’re thinking of creating your own shop, remember to file these rules [disclaimer + relevant links]”

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhh okay, that makes much more sense lollll

Thanks for the clarification

4 Likes

Cool! Thanks for making this, I’m sure that many will find it helpful!

(also, want me to add this to the topic?)

3 Likes

Yep! I’m glad I could help

3 Likes

Yes please do!

3 Likes

This’ll make it much easier to find shops if I ever need to.
I’ll be bookmarking this!

3 Likes

I propose that all shops owned by someone belonging to the FPFC add a Fearless-themed shop item for one day ouo

2 Likes

Ok Here

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/the-jye-coded-profile-pictures-shop-cool-stuff/61354/20

2 Likes

test

2 Likes

tmw you’re so glad you made he hub cause you need to use it lol

1 Like