The Hopscotch Console

Hello Fellow Hops! I’m starting a project Called The Hopscotch Console We’re YOU :point_left: yes you can put a Game on. All You Have Too do is propose A Game with animation lighting anything or even your music then other hopscotches will be able too play your game whenever they like! In order to get your game in just propose a game idea tell me how lighting works in that game, the controls, how animation would look and if I like your idea it will be added!

@Dragon_Riders

11 Likes

i am gonna join dragon riders also first

2 Likes

I had a stroke reading that Well I still wonder why console is used more for gaming box things than, like the window with text
I don’t understand…

3 Likes

I don’t know but I believe this could be a fun idea which the whole community can work on

1 Like

Like what exactly do you mean by ‘game’?

2 Likes

Like anything like a game from a Platformer too a music maker or anything you can think of that’s not over the hopscotch limitation

But we just describe it, you’re the one making it

2 Likes

Yeah I would love too have it were y’all could code it but there is one way you could nominate your game or code and post a game then I can re. Make it in the console

make a programming language and we can just submit the code

1 Like

@Dragon_Riders in case the first tag didn’t work

No it worked

1 Like

Ok thank you :grin::+1:

What do you mean?

1 Like

Like light bulbs blaster light torches things like that

1 Like

Hmm…I don’t know if I understand fully.

1 Like

Here is an example

•I want. Game were you can fire a blaster and tak out robots
•I want the lighting too be some lamps in a hall that you run down and the blaster bullets too produce light
•for animation i want a reload animation a fire and a jump
•and I want it too have crisp black outline for design and be a vector art style

1 Like

@DolphinGirl7

1 Like

Cool idea! If you want, I can compile pretty much an unlimited number of games into one project (as long as the file size doesn’t get too big) using presets. Then, all we have to code is the selection screen.

3 Likes

Yeah, then we could just link projects here and convert them to presets. Then you just have to load a bunch of presets into the console, code the menu, and then we would have the console!

2 Likes

I’m thinking of relaxing my “designer” project in the future so people can make levels and convert them into a string, and I can just copy and paste these strings into a project with lots of games.

6 Likes