The Holy Antarctic Empire unread

Topic for team antarctica

@decodeco @PumpkinGirl

4 Likes

@leaders here to moderate- best of luck guys :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Actually, now that I think about it, these random games I found on the App Store are pretty good to hopscotchify. For example, there’s the dress up one, make your own frozen yogurt, build a sand castle, help injured beach animals, make your own (summer) room, maybe it could be a whole story with multiple activities to it?

3 Likes

Oh and @Petrichor, there were two other team members, I don’t know if they were invited here or not yet

2 Likes

Good luck:)

2 Likes

Thanks so much! One question: do you have a judging rubric for this?

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I was thinking that we could maybe also do one of those cooking games with the really annoying ads. Perhaps you do that to make money which can be spent on the supplies for all the other ones. We could also make it so that you have to complete all of the different games (Unlock everything to customize things, help all the animals, fill some amount of orders) all using the money from the cooking part of it.

Who? The poll looks like it’s all accidental votes from double tapping the “show ignored content” button, but I could be wrong.

@GweTV @sage @Temmy you are all in other teams, right?

Thanks, you too.

4 Likes

Yep, I just put notifs on normal. Why do you ask?

2 Likes

Oh, the poll

Accidentally voted on it, sorry

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

yep I’m on another team

sorry I didn’t realize the poll was serious

1 Like

WE SHOULD PUT REALLY ANNOYING ADS

2 Likes

Two replied saying they are accidental or are in the group? Going with what you said, it looks like they’re accidental (sorry for not catching that)

2 Likes

So the remove ads button will cost $2 when the money you’ve made so far is only one dollar… so they have to watch the whole ad until they have enough money…

2 Likes

Yes, that is great.

Also increase the price by a dollar everytime you save and remove any purchases of it so they have to spend more money.

2 Likes

I like the in-app purchases idea, maybe the player can spend all their real life money on a phone game and be broke, and there could be a little montage at the end saying “don’t spend your money on phone games” (which is a pretty good moral for little kids)

2 Likes

Ok, so I’m thinking the whole plot could be the player is a little girl who runs a lemonade stand and earns real life money but then her world would switch from real life to her phone. Then she has the choice of spending money on the phone game or saving the money for college :p

2 Likes

That could definitely work. Maybe we could have a city you can walk around and going into different buildings will do a different minigame thing, where each one is based off of a different app.

2 Likes

Will the city be real life or in her phone world?

2 Likes